Pizza delivery

I didn't understand Jack when he said that, but before he could do anything, I hear a boy and teacher yell, they rush in to see what's going on, apparently that Asian boy heard a lot of our conversations, and seen me get beaten up so he rushed to tell a teacher. I thank him, though he might've heard my secret so I'm gonna watch out. Today's Thursday, I'm currently in my room. But, the worst part about that are the fact I still have Anthony in my basement while a specialised person is nursing me in my house for a whole week, Jack and the rest got caught and are suspended for one week. I was given $100 by each of them, I guess that's good for ruining my plans but I'm afraid of what could be the outcome of all this, because Jack definitely knows something, if he said anything about this mess I could go to prison and won't have my revenge. "Nurse" I demanded "yes, is something wrong?" she says with a professional fake smile, I have to act, which In my case is the least i'd want to do, "Um, not to be random or anything but could you order me a double cheese burger combo from McDonald's?, I was told by my P.E teacher that I should eat takeaways once a month to boost my motivation" That's a lie, I don't even take P.E, "I could really eat some right now, I'm a bit down you see?" I must let her know that this is my house and so anyone in it must follow my orders, she looks at me with a half hearten smile and follows with it "Oh, of course but lunch isn't until 12, it's currently 10:38 so could you kindly wait until then?" She's blocked off my plan, I can't hold in for another whole hour, this will get messy. I look at her without a smile this time and agree with this decision, as long as she's gone I can quickly lock the basement and hand in some food with water, lasting a whole day with the chains in my bedroom closet, used to swap out the previous one she's wearing, these chains are able to allow her to use her hands, but with the meal I'll add some sleeping pills so she won't cause any problems while this nurse takes care of me. 

I look outside, seeing the lavender patterned curtains flutter from the wind. This morning is a gloomy, windy day. Sometime later rain might hit close, this could cause the nurse to leave the house for more time then I've intended. Rain can cause traffic jam that can give me an extra 10 minutes to spare, and this'll give me half an hour to prepare aswell. It's 11:20, we have 40 minutes left, I look at the nurse, I look at her intensely to make sure she kept her promise. She followed on with the weather from outside, it started spitting already, I notice the frown on her face and how she realised it'll take time. she tries ignoring it and turns the television on- "Having awful weather? wanting to go out for takeaways but you're too busy to? well we are now doing a uber delivery that allows you to get what you want in no time without going anywhere!"- Click! Damn it! why the hell is that the first thing that comes up, for fuck sake, I must've looked angry because as I look back, the nurse gives me a confused look. Hoping she doesn't take too much offence to that I come up with an excuse "Well, they said you have to pay extra to get a delivery" she looks defeated when I spoke but quickly replies with "I'll pay for that extra fee, the contract allows us to spend a proportion of the money we get, I'll dial the number now." With that she smiles again and walks out and dials the number. Shit, this god damn delivery service, Alright since I can't leave I have to wait until later tonight.

"knock knock" The sound echoed through the empty house, lights flicker as the house rests. "Your delivery is here!.. hello?!" The sound of a nervous boy seemingly wanting to get out of here. The nurse was doing something upstairs. Only I can get the food, I hesitantly rise from my bed, my soft feet react as I slowly place them onto the cold wooden floor. I breathe with every step I take. As I uncomfortably adjust my gown I pick up my pace and swiftly walk towards the door. I stop as I slightly touch the handle, should I look through the peep hole first? With that question paralysing my whole body It shouldn't matter if I look... Right?-"Miss Joli, what are you doing out of bed!" Suddenly I jump with a quick turn to see my nurse as she moves me aside. What was I thinking? Either way I look to see who the guy is... "What the! Why are you here!" without thinking I spoke out loud. It was one of the guys who had beaten me up, I glare at him but before I could speak again my nurse spoke "Oh you two know each other?" And she offers him inside but he quickly declined as if he knew I was gonna kill him- "No need to be shy, its raining violently, do you have any more deliveries?" The nurse had said while spotting the drenched motorbike outside that he must have used. "No, he may not stay, the rain won't go until 3, and he might have more food to deliver" I say with a demanding tone, just because this women is a nurse doesn't mean she owns the house.

Stranger StalkerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara