What a shocking surprise

Walking inside a school is like thorns and needles under your bare feet, words become rocks that hit you if you take it the wrong way, loud noises that sound like screaming soldiers in a explosive war, commanders that don't know what their doing and little greedy, stupid goblins that do what they want without overthinking their consequences. School is the definition of a nightmare, And with all that in mind, this is how I start my day. No one is suspecting me to be the one that kidnapped Anthony Lee, it's boring when no one cares but for now I want to see the face of a certain someone who might lead my shit day to excitement. I turn towards the hallway, into my science class, this is his tutor and he's already hiding in here with other women, doing the usual. Weirdly enough, as I look around I see him no where inside, well, I guess while I'm here we'll see whats inside. A notebook was on top of Jack's desk and the owner of this book seems to be... Anthony Lee. 

So he's trying to catch the kidnapper huh? awe, that makes me laugh. A creak and following with it was a click, it was the door opening and closing. "Oh well... speak of the devil!" I snicker, "Why are you in here, and why are you holding my book?!" He raises his voice with intimidation. I hate the way a man acts, being tough but they never do anything, especially towards females, "Oh I just happened to find this room a bit interesting, and looked around to find... Anthony's diary on your desk." With that said his angry glare turned into a guilty frown, I continue looking through the book to see if it actually was interesting-"I met a very sketchy girl today, she kept trying to talk to me but I wasn't interested" "that's a little rude, I was only trying to be friendly" I spout as I grin, Jack was just standing there on guard as if he knows i'll do something. "I'm writing this down on a stupid book because she recently follows me even at home, I also saw her the day I kissed Desmond, inside the school building on the third floor, she glared at me with hateful eyes." 

I look through the next page and continue "day 21 of her continuously following me and talking to me, and today I haven't seen her once, I'm hoping she has stopped for good that psychotic bitch." I stopped grinning after the last part and I say "And if only she knew, that it didn't..." "You crazy bitch!" he shouts, "I-I knew it was you! where is she! what did you do to her!" He continues yelling and starts walking towards me. I could either grab him right now and take him while school hasn't started yet, or wait till the end of this week, either way I have to think fast-"Jack, you think she would let me get near her?" "Think this through, If I were to try take her wouldn't you stay clear until you have the right time to attack?" I frantically reason, then he spouts"and why would I believe you?! you've showed me her fucking a guy but why would you care about her having sex with someone?! I tried forgetting that she cheated on me because I was too but I can't" He looks at me and starts to slump over a bit, like he forgot he was ever even mad at me "I didn't give a shit about her life, until she fucked the very person I love" I say as I push him aside, "and until you find the kidnapper I want you to do something for me" I continue to say as I walk towards the door "burn that book, if I see it again I'll make sure you'll never see daylight ever again" slam!