Friends

It's already Wednesday, I'm ready, so I head to the usual spot, where I can spot Anthony from afar but... "Hey, um so, thank you for helping me the other day" I look up to see that Asian boy, "Yeah, you're welcome, bye" I tend to be busy, so, he should leave. I then focus on Anthony again but he didn't leave, "um, may I know your name?" He just can't seem to get the hint. "Joli, also I'm really busy right now" I say honestly, He seemed to have understood, so he walked away with a defeated look on his face. 

But anyway, when I look back to Anthony, she'd finally leave that stupid friend group, so now's my chance! I follow her into the school building and since time is limited I took a route that'd stop her. "BANG" We both collided and I stood up acting like I'm going to help her, "I'm so sorry! are you ok? wait, you're Anthony right?" "um, yeah? what do you want?" she say's confusedly,  oh already asking me what I want, sweet, so now's the chance to start my next move. "Well, I heard your friend talking about you and, she was saying some rude things" I say while clenching onto my phone, "what? how would you know that? I don't believe you" she says with a frustrated look, so she doesn't believe me right off the bat, then I guess it's time to show her, I point my phone playing a video towards her, I was grinning uncontrollably but I realised, it wasn't the friend I heard on that video, Shit! I must've clicked the wrong one! We could hear the moaning and rustling in the video, fuck. "um, what are you doing with that video!?" She was panicking, wait, I realised this could also work! 

I thought of a plan! And so I said "Anthony, I'll use this video against you by showing your boyfriend and the whole internet, now you wouldn't want that, right?" I start threatening her, and the look on her face excites me more. "f-fine! whatever!" Anthony reacted to it far more then Jack, this might work. I spoke, "Tomorrow, meet me at the upstairs restroom, by lunch" though without agreeing she just looked at me with immense terror and it sent shivers down my spine, Oh I can't wait...