Misunderstanding

I watched them both with out a single thought, that all a long they were planning on doing that! This is stupid, I can't believe these two. "You idiots!!! how could you misunderstand that!" I say with embarrassment and anger. These two idiots got sad and sulks because I've unintentionally cock blocked them -"You led us on! how could you be so cold" Rove dramatically says as he covers his face "Alright I'm sorry but It's your fault you guys came up with your own stupid conclusions!" The more we talk about this topic the more embarrassed I get, I continue "Well anyway enough of this topic and stop sulking!" I say, I feel very anxious around Jack especially, he looks like he really wanted it. I look at Rove and whisper to him "I'm still a virgin too". He became flustered and mumbled "I thought this discussion was over?!" hehe teasing him makes me happy. I'm already 19 yet I'm single and still virgin, I wonder if Rove has ever dated before? Well it doesn't matter, right now I need him to calm down, Jack especially. 

After that whole misunderstanding was settled I was about to go out for dinner but realised all my belongings are gone. "What's up? you seemed troubled" Rove says as he pats my back, "Oh It's just that I left all my stuff at my house and I don't really want to go back..." I say not expecting much help from him. "Oh I can get your stuff for you? just tell me where it is, do you live alone?" He suggests. Maybe he can, not like Sherry is home anyway since she did tell me she was going to a friends house for the week. "I do, but she isn't home. The key is hidden in a brick about the door, it will be the one on the right. My room is also near the kitchen which you will see in front and turn to the right and you'll see it at the end" I say as I demonstrate using hand gestures, he looks a bit confused but agrees to it and heads off. I say thank you as he leaves, I feel thankful and relieved but. I also feel dreadful for some reason...

I start to think about the dreadful feeling and create little scenarios in my head and start to feel anxious, I'm thinking too much that I hadn't realised Jack calling my name -"Joli!" I flinch and realise Jack calling out to me and saying to come in the lounge with him. I mindlessly walk to the lounge with him and just realised what he said "W-wait why?!" I stand on guard and look at him suspiciously. "Um you don't need to be so defensive, I'm not gonna do anything" Jack says nervously. I look at him and sigh with a relief "Oh sorry it just didn't sound right to me" I say laughing awkwardly, "Don't worry about it, Is Rove getting your stuff for you?" Jack says "Yeah I just didn't want to go home for a bit" I say anxiously. "Did you know Anthony is still missing" Huh, is he talking about that case from 2 years ago, shit that's right, he doesn't know I killed her. "U-um no, I didn't know that. So. How do you feel about that?" I intriguingly ask. "I felt like shit the moment you left, personally I feel as though she ran away, she always seemed distant, I didn't know why, I feel like she ran away without saying a thing, like you did..." Jack explained. I see, so he made that conclusion based on how she acted towards him. "Well she seemed like that type" I say and mumble the sentence "Always cheating and bitching" Jack looks at me intensely and tells me "Don't talk about her like that, no matter who she was, she treated me so differently and helped me a lot!" Jack stops and apologises, I look at him and wondered why he loved a girl like that so much. He must've had a tough life and she was unfortunately his light. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that about the person you looked up to" I apologetically say, "Well, it's in the past now so lets talk about the present. Were you close with Desmond?" He asks. I look at him and took a while to respond, "I had a crush on him. I wanted to get close to him but I couldn't because I was always socially awkward. And..." I pause before continuing "Anthony was the one who took him from me". As I say that he looks at me with a almost devastated but worried look. "I'm so sorry, to be honest I was planning on breaking up with her the day she went missing, after you showed me that video I was thinking whether to or not to" Jack emotionally says, I feel really guilty, I wonder if he would still react the same way after I tell the truth. "Jack. Have you dated ever since then?" I ask, he looks at me and then looks away replying with "Not dating, but not friends either." I realised he had fuck buddies, that's pretty low even for someone who use to be such a chad. "I see" I reply, "What about you?" He asks "No dating, OR any fuck buddies" I respond. 

We both went quiet and it became really awkward and embarrassing real quick. I start feeling conscious about my clothes again, I was able to wear their underwear but I couldn't fit their shirts or pants, I only have a hoodie and male underwear which adds to the embarrassment. Hopefully Rove comes back soon...