Poison Or Heart Break?

Next morning, I decided to change what I wore, something bubbly and open to get Anthony's attention. I need to Identify more about her, I enter the school gate, though I changed my appearance I still need more time to fake my personality. "Wow, look at her", "you think she's new?" Yes, people are noticing and not suspecting a thing. I look around but I couldn't find that bitch, instead I found one of her friends, "Anthony isn't even that hot, like, I hate her" oh, so she also has beef with Anthony, guess I need to ruin her with her own so called friends. I get out my phone and recorded her friend talking shit about Anthony, I'll show this to Anthony when I meet her. 

I arrive into my tutor, Desmond isn't here either? I look around but as to not look suspicious, I lay onto my seat and wait. Since I am alone, I guess I'll begin my plan, notes: show Anthony recordings, become friends, poison her, tell her boyfriend she cheated on him, make them break up, she will kill herself, Desmond will realise Anthony was a whore and will love me instead, end.

"brring" Everyone dashed into class, still no sign of Desmond, Anthony was also not here, maybe they were just coincidentally sick at the same time. I became anxious, "Mr. Wilke! I would like to see the nurse, I have a stomach ache" I say, I hoped he'd believe it. "Wow, Joli, I didn't know you could wear anything other then goth clothes" As he said that the class laughed, when I get the chance, I'll murder you too, he continued "yes, you may go", I stood up from my desk and Rushed to the nearest outside window, I looked to see if I could spot them, I gave up, so I went to the restroom to calm down, "Desmond, y-you're so rough!" I had heard a women's voice, wait, Desmond? and.. Anthony are in the male's restroom?! I felt like throwing up, but for my plan I begin recording, I sneaked my camera phone to where they might've been, I spotted them.. No! I won't let him lose his virginity to that whore! I rushed to the nearest fire alarm and pressed it. I ran to the other corner, I saw them both rush out of the toilets hardly dressed. Serves her right. 

This morning break I was full of rage and started looking for Anthony, I look around and spotted her with that friend she had along with some others, I watched, I'd hope her friends would leave so I can make my next move on her. "Hey, Jian, How's that hentai you've watched?" I look over to see a Asian boy getting bullied by some group of guys, including Jack, "yeah, was she like "heyo" or "onichan, harder! Hahaha!" Wait, that distracted me! I look around to try find Anthony again, Damn it! I had lost her and her friends, change of plans, I'll get her boyfriend pissed off first.