Strange Visitor

"Des...mond? Why are you here?!" I become bashful, I twiddle my thumbs as I watch him walk towards me, that dread feeling only got worse... But why? "Creeeeeak" the sound of a stool being moved on the hard marble floor. He sits beside my bed and looks me dead in the eyes. This is not the Desmond I know. "um... did Jack Say-" "he didn't say anything to me." He immediately replies, his piercing eyes at broke its gaze towards me and responds "Sorry I heard someone at our school was bashed until they blacked out, thought I'd give you this, I never knew it would be a girl haha" As he handed me flowers, my dread completely vanishes, I instead got butterflies. "Thank....you" I shy-fully say, noticing how stupid I sound. "Don't mention it, hope you get well soon" Desmond smiles and pets my head as he stands and walks out the room. I completely turn red and immediately touch the flowers, I became all hot and suddenly I start to touch myself, through the bandages and tubes, and feel immense pleasure.

                                                                         [3 hours have past]

I awaken and feel refreshingly great, I start to have flashbacks of when Desmond visited me. "Hehe..heheha" I start to laugh, I can't stop laughing. This is too bizarre that even my already insane mind got more insane!! "HAHAHAHAHA" again,  "HAHAHAHA" "...". Sometimes I wonder what he's up to. Why did I become this crazy for someone who looks like a serial killer under hiding. Two days. Two more days until I can finally leave. I look over at the wall beside me, this space is too cramped that at first glance you'd prefer standing... Yet he still sat beside me. I've never seen his face so close before, his eyes looked really uninterested. 

Next day arrived, another boring day sleeping and eating dog shit, I swear the food isn't healthy at all. They're just low budget half assed meals. Talk about insurance. I wish this place didn't have to smell like strong medicine, that just makes me feel even worse, I decided it's time to get up and walk around, these stupid bandages can't stop me. "Crash! creak, step-step-step!" So many different sounds can be heard in the distance, people die here, people leave and people come in. Hospitals will never really change and will always be a busy shit hole- "Nurse, do you know where room 287 is?" "go around that corner to your left, and go straight, you'll find the room next to the nurses office" Wait, left corner and straight? doesn't that lead to my room?! Now that I realised I've got a visitor I quietly but quickly speed to my room and closed the door, luckily this is a private room so I can close and open the door whenever I want. "knock knock" I hear a door being opened, oh, so it wasn't for me. I laugh nervously to myself and sigh in relief. Tomorrow I'll continue on wondering around until I can finally leave.