Basement

I arrived home. I live alone though it is my mother's house it's mostly abandoned, because my mother works over seas and hardly comes home, but still pays the rent for me. My dad was cheating on my mum, he'd got with a man he'd supposedly been sleeping with which led people too believe he died from aids, but, it was suicide, well, that's what my mother led people to believe. The thoughts of death and manipulation never stops, as this house had always been hell. Though, it's good in some ways because I'm always alone and I've got this house all to my self.. Well not now at least. After doing the usual cleaning, getting changed and of course, grabbing food and water. I head down to my beautiful basement, "MMPH, MMF" Muffled sounds can be heard along with screaming and heavy panting. I open the metal door to spot her sitting on the chair, chained up tightly, I couldn't blame her. The room was dark with a faint light spinning over and over in the centre.

I place food and water down on the floor beside her, I untie the blind fold and bandit covering her face, She looks so tired and red. "You must've been so desperate to be set free, Don't worry, no one cared when you went missing" As I grab a chair to face directly towards her, I started eating in front of her, "oh, that gaze you give, makes me shy you know and I don't like being stared at" I say as I laugh. She gazes at the burger and water, "do, you want it?" I say waving the food in front of that defeated face, She opened her mouth but closed it, I guess she's trying to say something, or multiple things. I place the food and water in front of her torn stockings, she was such a trouble maker so I had to, well to put it "bluntly" I've struck her legs with my bat as to not let her struggle so much, She looked at me and started crying out "p-please let me go, I won't tell anyone, PLEASE!" I like being feared, It gives me dominance and superiority, I grabbed at her chin and opened her mouth, I feed her since she's most likely incapable with those tightly chained up hands. "hey now, be thankful I hadn't drugged you, or worse, left you for dead, scattered naked on the side of the beach, oh? well that doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it" I grin with excitement, I've never had so much fun in my whole fucking life. 

next day, It was yet again gloomy today only difference now is that it's Friday. I walk into school with sudden glares, Maybe I seem too happy so I hid my face with my hoodie. "I heard Anthony got kidnapped and killed, her body is still missing" "oh my god, I bet she ran away with a sugar daddy" wow, people are so fucking curious that they'd make up lies and gossip about it or better yet feel sudden excitement since this hardly happens in people's life time, well everyone, enjoy it as much as you can, because I definitely... will.