Revising/introducing

Hello I'm Paige and I decided to try something new, and that's going for a typical stalker romantic. Personally I'm not the greatest story writer but I'm confident that I can make people hooked into my work. This is the first time I've written a story publicly and you are probably wondering, is this series over? Nope! it's not. I've decided to make a part 2 which will introduce different characters and scenery. Since 16 year old Joli isn't gonna be shown (much) in the second part of the story, it'll just be based off of Joli's 18+ years.

Enough talking about the second part. I would like to discuss the characters in this part and revise everything.

Joli (16): A very introverted and manipulative teenage girl who has acted this way since 13, start of high school. In love with Desmond and will easily get jealous with anyone who touches him. Female, Mouse ground blonde hair, blue eyes, likes to wear hoodies and black clothing, has a scar on her neck (you will find what the cause of it was in part 2), favourite food/drinks: Lasagne, vanilla ice cream, chicken kebabs, and pepsi. blood type: O+. hobbies: Art, listening to music, and taking notes of anything and everything. 

Desmond (17): A very mysteries character that has only been described as handsome and smart. He seems manipulative and has Echolalia. Male, brown hair, Golden eyes. likes wearing jeans and casual wear. Favourite food/drink: ???, blood type: ??. hobbies: hanging around friends.

Jack (17): A very chad like character who cares deeply about his girlfriend, Anthony. Unfaithful, short tempered, a classic bully. Likes wearing a singlet and Nike clothes. Favourite food/drink: Any meat, Energy drinks. Blood type: A+. hobbies: watching porn and hanging around his group.

Rove (16): A delivery boy who was the youngest in his friend group and was a kind but determined teenager, before he was 18 he was only toned and the same height as Joli. Likes wearing long pants and t-shirts. Favourite food/drink: Pork, chips and tea. Blood type: B-. hobbies: Working part-time at takeaway shops, taking naps and gaming.

Jian (??): A very friendly but nerdy Japanese teenager who is usually bullied, has no friends and often sits under a tree far from the school cafeteria. Likes wearing anime shirts and anime merchandise. Favourite food/drink: Dango, yogurt and milk tea. Blood type: A+. hobbies: watching anime, playing games and singing.

Anthony (17): A very typical white girl who is very much like Jack, always belittling everyone and is unfaithful towards Jack and her relationship. Slept with Desmond and other boys in the school. Likes to wear tight skirts and crop tops, into flowery dresses. Favourite food: Pizza, steak, milkshakes and coffee. Blood type: B+. Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, watching comedy and playing Pokemon when alone.

Mr Seo'son (Joli's dad): ??

Ms Seo'son (Joli's mum) Busy all the time and is very suspicious with Mr Seo'son murder case.

Mr Wilke: (Joli's tutor teacher) Not very nice towards Joli and is a very sarcastic boring teacher.

Joli (18): Very sane and normal unlike 2 years ago, very intelligent and has a more brighter view of the world and isn't introverted anymore (not extroverted either). (New) Hobbies: Likes to talk with Sherry, likes drawing fantasy art and uses a notebook when she is troubled.

Jack (19): A lot less short tempered, very apologetic and gloomy. More faithful and is still searching for Anthony.

Rove: (18): Very muscular unlike when he was just a delivery boy, he was still a virgin because he didn't date pretty girls and thought a love life without lust was perfect but the other party would forcefully demand him to at least satisfy them so that's why he is very skilled in anything sexual apart from sex. 

Desmond: (19): ??

Sherry: (??): A very nice and dense female who is a bit too kind hearted, but this has given a open path for Joli and has changed a lot of Joli's personality. Sherry likes to wear casual clothes and secretly she also wears very mature clothing when Joli's asleep. Favourite food/drink: Steak and cheese pies, coconut, lemonade and tea. Blood type: AB-. Hobbies: Cosplaying anime characters, meditation, studying and watching disney movies.

Any other characters like the nurse and police officer aren't important like these characters. All of these characters will be shown or described in the second part so be sure to stay for more exciting and better plot twists! (Also the next part will have longer writing in each chapter.)