Burn, Pain, Pleasure

A week had passed since the incident with Jack, I hope he kept his word otherwise I'd have to kidnap him and burn the evidence myself. I walk through the school gates and into the building but as I walk I was suddenly grabbed into a room by a group of hands "w-whats going on?! Let go of me!" I shout, this shouldn't be happening, who could be wanting business with me now?! I bite onto one of the arms and a grunt follows after, I continue to bite and scratch until they start holding my hands and legs, one of them covers my mouth with tape and not long after we reached their destination "throw her onto the table" one of them speaks and with that being said, they did exactly that "Ugh, fuck... You fucking assholes" I spout inside my taped mouth, "start talking, why were you stalking my girlfriend" I open my eyes to look and see about 5 guys surrounding me and one of them were Jack. 

Jack violently took off the tape and proceeded to ask again "Why did you fucking stalk my girlfriend? where is she, answer now or my men will do what they want with you, lasting until school ends" fuck I should of kidnapped him that day when I had the chance, I notice he still has the diary and that makes me furious, I quickly stood up and kneed him in the face, he fell to the ground, so I ran to the other men and swiftly proceeded to hit their crotch, though Before I could hit the other two, they begin to grab my hands, and start punching my gut, I fell to the ground and coughed out blood, the ones I hit got back up and proceeded to beat me, I felt warm liquid splatter across my body and I couldn't see anything, I felt tremendous pain and started feeling numb all over, I can't move and before I could try I black out. "Shit we shouldn't have done that, what are we gonna do?" "I don't know man, I just felt so angry I couldn't hold back" "Jack this was your idea, we were only gonna threaten her to talk about Anthony" "Jack, what if she wasn't the kidnapper?!" "Fuck, I'm leaving" "Yeah, we're gonna go" I open my eyes but that caused my whole body to sting with pain, I look up and see one of them sitting down covering their face, it was Jack, I try not to grunt in pain but I did when I moved, I hoped he didn't hear but when I looked back he glared at me. 

We sat there and looked in silence, he was probably thinking whether to blackmail me to not tell anyone or to apologise for what he and his friends did, personally I was in too much pain to even care about it. I close my eyes and lean onto the wall, sigh I try not to think about how my day just went to shit because of this guy, but... I do deserve it. "I went too far" He says hesitantly "just, tell me where Anthony is and this won't happen again" He demanded but quietly, I open my eyes and look at him again, "I wish I could, but it isn't that easy" I explain, I stood up slowly and quietly grunt with each painful step, he sat there without another word. 

Though, before I could open the door his hand swiftly kept the door shut, I stood still. My patience started to decrease "I already told you!" as I say that I turned to face him but he covers my mouth "You should do what you are told, or you'll end up dead" as he said that I feel his leg rub in between mine. The group of boys only managed to hit my arms, legs and stomach making my entire backside and rest of my body not feel pain so where he's rubbing I can only feel pleasure. His hand had covered my mouth making me unable to say stop, his other hand grabbed my hip, going down to my backside "s-stop" I managed to muffle, having it sound shaky It was because I'm weak from what he's doing. My pained body trembles and causes me to nearly fall, though he managed to pick me up with one of his hands, keeping me to stay up, I don't want this, I need to escape! why is he touching me, shouldn't he be mad that I kidnapped his girlfriend! without another thought he tells me- "I'll make you feel better, this'll stop the pain" he was worried that I was in pain?! He kisses my neck but I try move away, I don't wanna feel good by this punk!? His hand that covered my mouth slowly moved towards my chest, he softly pulled up my shirt and proceeded to use his hand and mouth towards my nipples, it did help with the pain but each breath I took felt like knives cutting my lunges. I could feel his other hand slowly pushing me onto the floor, making me lean on the wall with my legs parted, when I realised what was going on I quickly covered my body and with that he said "You're better when you are quiet."