Hospital Nightmare

I woke up laying in a hospital bed. I can tell because of the weird clean scent, blasting white lights and overlapped chatter. I open my eyes and look down to see my body covered with bandages and tubes. I can't move, if I try I might feel tremendous pain. I feel numb, everywhere. This wasn't suppose to happen. I shouldn't be covered in bandages! I'm certain they hadn't hurt me, at least not as much while I had been unconscious. I look towards the door seeing nurses and doctors swiftly speeding across the halls. The sound of wheels screeching and rolling onto the marble hard floor. I spot a police officer talking to someone across from me, which were... my nurse and that delivery boy! The three looked my way and stopped what they had been discussing. they're worried, but I know it's not towards me. "Joli, I have a few questions I need you to answer honestly." The officer says, the nurse says "You should stay at the hospital for an extra week" but I went to immediately refuse "Do-" I realised my voice was raspy and it was hard to speak, "Don't waste energy, don't worry you'll be out in no time!" she replied. "When you fainted, Jack attacked you while you were unconscious" The boy confessed. I was shocked to realise how quick tempered Jack is, I slowly ask "what's your name? and... The age of you and your group?" I wonder... He looks younger then the group he'd been in. 

"I'm 16. The rest are 17 and 18 and my name is Rove... I also wanted to say this at the house but I'm sorry for what I did to you, and I understand if you don't forgive me." He spoke while standing up straight, "Don't mention it" I say. I decide to change the subject "what's the question that you've wanted me to answer? Officer." I say while my eyes lock onto his, he glimpses away and looks at his notebook, "yes well, you have been found having-" Damn it, fucking shit, I bet they found Anthony "-some sort of negative connection with the boy Jack, am I right?" ...I sigh in relief, and answer "yeah, we do have some connection. None of your business though" I add and with that he looks at me with a complex expression, "then I assume you don't want to sue them?" He replies. Well, it would be nice to have a little amount of cash but instead I had a better plan. "Officer, I've changed my mind, I'd like a request" 

The next day I happily received 6 letters. All containing the message; "We are sorry for what we have done to you, for this we will never get involved with you again and especially never enter your property or a 1,000 dollar fine will immediately be received." This is perfect, I have no issues now that they can't enter my property or hurt me ever again! The best part is I am off the hook with those pigs (Police)think they are smart and cool just because they are from a company that doesn't do their job properly. After all they are just people who don't care about others situations. "knock knock,"  ?... "Come in" the door creaked very silently, as if someone wasn't expecting anyone here... "Hey... Joli" I feel sudden dread... even though it's... Desmond.