Stalker figure

At the time of everyone being silent with my accidental words. I begun getting anxious and the judging air made it harder to breathe. I ran away wanting those eyes, those fucking eyes, to stop looking at me, I wish they'd die. Why did Desmond... smile?, maybe he was mocking me? No, it was like he liked it! hehehahaha! he l-liked it! 

When it became noon we packed our luggage and left as soon as the bell rang. I can't wait for everyone to leave! I can't wait to see Desmond again!, and again!, and... again... I looked out the window, I spotted Desmond kissing... A BITCH! That bitch kissed Desmond! I rushed out of class and ran down the halls, crying angry tears. This isn't what I wanted, he was suppose to be mine! (flashback) "Anthony! you're such a ho! he's so perfect for you" ...So her name is Anthony? Anthony! let's see what we can do about that bitch.

Next morning came, I decided to walk to the normal buildings and routes instead of my abandoned ones, I already spotted her, she was with those other muts, the smell of toxic perfume and plastic powdery faces. I hate it. "Hey, Anthony, didn't you, like, kiss Desmond the other day?" one of the whores spoke, She needs to get to the fucking point, but Anthony said "Girl, don't go talking out loud! I've got my boyfriend you know?" oh so she's already taken, let's find out who it is. Let's see if she dies of poison or heart break first.

"Desmond!" wait, did someone say Desmond? I look around and spot him walking our way, he looked at that two timing whore- I looked at him as he winked at her. Poison and heart break will go well together. After school had finished, I headed home and decided to try follow Anthony on Instagram, let's take this slow, I see her bio and almost vomit, "Boo, I love my bf, @Jack_LenX", Can this white bitch get anymore whorrendous? I look further and click onto his profile. So that's what he looks like, Jack Len