Settling in

"Joli... lets do it" Jack suggests with a desperate look. I look at him with shock and immediately become flustered. "What!? No I'm a virgin and I don't want to lose it carelessly!" I reply and cover my red face. "Come on, I'll make you feel good, I have experience, you'd prefer someone with experience rather then another virgin wouldn't you?" He insistingly says, he moves closer to me and grabs my leg with one hand and shoulder with the other. His face is only a feet away from mine, I look up at him and push him away while insisting that my answer wont change. "I can't! please do it with someone else" I plead as he finally lets go and sighs. "I'm sorry, you were just so cute it just kinda tempted me" He shyly says, "kinda" tempted? well, I understood what he meant but I don't get the cute part. "You should control yourself more!" I growl as I weakly punch his shoulder, If he hadn't controlled himself I might've gotten eaten up. We got awkward  again so I get up and spoke "haha I'll just wait for Rove to come back, he should be coming back soon!" Jack looks at me as he agrees and responds with a "Yep! I'll message him to see if he's got all your stuff!" I thank him and go to the door. This is dumb! I can't be around Jack anymore! He's changed a lot, but that hadn't been the first time he also tried sexually assaulting me back at high school.

"Screech" I heard a car pull up at the house, I open the door and see Rove waving and saying "Hi, I'm back!" I lighten up with excitement and relief that I hug him without realising. He hugs back without hesitation and we just laughed it off and grab my bags full of necessary stuff. As we walked inside I check what he grabbed, before starting I look at him and jokingly say "Did you get my vibrator?" I almost laughed at my joke and Jack from the other room shouts "Yeah it's in between my legs!" I look at him and continue the joke "No not the extra small one I meant the big one" He just goes aww and we all just giggled, even Rove was laughing with tears and gave me a high five saying "Good one Joli!". Thankfully Rove got me all my hygiene gear and decent clothes. I get changed quickly and fold Jack's clothes and place them near the basket which I think is the laundry one. "Hey Joli, did I get you the right stuff? nothing I missed right?" Rove asks I look at him and shake my head, "Nope, you got everything I need, thank you!" I say as I give him a smile. He tells me he is getting dinner soon and I agree and finally lay on my bed. 

"Sigh" I lay on the bed and think back to the issues I need to solve, Rove didn't seem to witness anything when he left and Sherry is away so I'm relieved to know everyone is ok, so far Desmond hasn't done anything yet, but I'm scared that even if Rove and Jack are strong, Desmond seemed to mimic me. The day Sherry introduced our new roommate, when that stalker went and hit my head, before blacking out he said you're better when you're quite. When I told Anthony to meet me at the park, she didn't meet me there so I found her address and as I knocked her out, with the same weapon, same place I too said those very words. I didn't expect him to know any of this, let alone why he is doing it. I do deserve it but I'm scared, I don't want to be in a basement! I don't want to starve to death! 

"~~~~" I don't want to die! "Joli..." "JOLI!" I flinch as Rove quickly rushes to me, I instantly realise warm liquid flowing down my head, Roves expression was very shocked. I realise as the liquid dropped on my lap I can see that it was blood coming from my scar. "Joli what happened? I saw you mumbling and then I see blood coming from your whole neck and head!" Rove frantically says as he calls Jack to get bandages, I tell him not to call the ambulance and to just get me some medication.

After that incident we eat dinner and I can tell they both are pretty worried. I insist that my scar on on my neck has always bleed randomly.  It's both true and a lie, It bleeds only when something bad happens... and I'm scared.