extended summary

Marley Macmillan, daughter of Brielle Macmillan, a girl raised in the small town of Aberaeron, Wales without a father is an example of one of the sweetest girls and in the same time amazing pranker

Marley Macmillan, daughter of Brielle Macmillan, a girl raised in the small town of Aberaeron, Wales without a father is an example of one of the sweetest girls and in the same time amazing pranker. But although she likes pranks, she prefers to be safe and not drag herself into troubles.

She doesn't know about her father much, only that he died in the First Wizarding War very young. She knows a couple things about him - that he was playing Quidditch, he was a Chaser, he was studying at Hogwarts, etc. Her mother was suffering for his death so Marley was trying to not speak about him that often.

When Marley Macmillan finally reached eleven years old, she was accepted in one of the greatest school for wizards, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

She made some new friends and quickly befriended with the charming redheaded twins Fred and George Weasley. They were pranksters and got attached to her way too quickly, without knowing Marley's wild temperament under her sweet face. The girl was still trying to protect herself from troubles. She was really stubborn with that her decision. But George Weasley was even more stubborn and although Marley's strange personality he refused letting her do something stupid without him. Slowly, the ginger twins learnt Marley how to get out of her comfort zone and do some funny things.

With the years, Marley got absorbed with her past, trying to figure out who her real father was and more about the story of her family tree. She understood about some dark secrets of her family that she never expected she will know.

◦✩・・✩◦✩・・✩

DISCLAIMER
•i do not own any Harry Potter plot and characters. Everything comes to the amazing J.K. Rowling. Thank u for the inspiration.

•i do own Marley Macmillan, Noen Black and all of my OC's, everything that came out of my imagination, so don't try to steal from me, because i will understand.

•in this fanfiction may be included some mature and sexual themes, sexual jokes, drugs, alcohol, and gore. You've been warned.

•hate is not allowed here, so if you don't like my story or stories, feel free to skip them. Don't be such a bad person! thank u for the respect

Note: English is not my first language.

◦✩・・✩◦✩・・✩

Author's note:
here we go again... okay, i couldn't help but i got obsessed with harry potter and everything in the universe, thanks to my best friend. So, i'm here with another fanfiction. This is about the story of a girl, who was raised only with a mother and she unlocked the deep secrets of her family. I really love the plot and i give credits also to my best friend who helped me and came up with some cool ideas. Thank u, parabatai! I hope you'll love the story as much as I do.

Enjoy the story and leave some cute thoughts below in the comment section!
-themazexwolf xx