Dedication

This book is fully dedicated to my best friend Lorena (lorenag_7)

Hints the name of the main character

She has supported my writing from day one. She deserves the world, therefore I wrote her the perfect love story and let her choose how it went.

When I first started writing I told a few friends. NONE of them were even remotely happy about it. In fact, I'm pretty sure I got laughed at. No one supported me except for Lorena.

My beautiful

Talented

Strong

Supportive

Funny

Smart

Best friend!

The world is at your fingertips and so is this book!

***

DISCLAIMER

If you don't like the book or what is says

DON'T READ IT!

It is beyond crazy to me how some of the people in this comment section have a total disregard for the effect of their words. I've always thought that this part of the book was unnecessary when reading from other authors. Now that I've become an author myself, I understand why this is here. I love every single one of my readers from the bottom of my heart, but there's always a bad egg in everything.

I'm going to state this once and once only

There is a difference between constructive criticism and someone just being unnecessary

I get so frustrated because it is so easy to click out of a book when you disagree with something. I absolutely have no problem with you asking questions and/or your suggestions. In fact, it's highly encouraged!

But hate comments will no longer be getting a response from me

I've thought about deleting them, but I honestly don't even care enough to do that

With that being said

I LOVE YOU!

and you're beautiful