P r e f a c e

Q U O T A T I O N

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"
- The Fray

               A U T H O R' S   N O T E

A little bit darker, a little bit more dangerous yet still the same amount of love.

I'm so excited to share my new story Dark Phoenix with you all. However, it does deal with serious topics that may personally affect some of you. In that case, I tell you, without spoiling the plot, to proceed with caution.

Out of all my stories, this one has the most important lessons to learn. It has the most important values to understand. It deals with heavy topics but I want you to know that it isn't all about the heavy stuff. There will be love. There will be light. There will be growth and guidance.

Okay, that just got really cliché, really fast.

Moving on!

I just hope you really enjoy my new story as much as I have enjoyed creating it.

PS: don't forget to pull me up on an grammatical issues! I am unfortunately not a genius and will make many mistakes I am sure.

Regardless, I will stop talking now (if you're still even reading this that is) so that you can proceed to the first chapter.

ENJOY! XOXO

S Y N O P S I S

"Some people's secrets are better left buried and forgotten."

A fresh start is exactly what Lonnie McLaren needs to forget the demons of her past. A new last name, a new town and a new school.

She's about to start her final year of high school, ready to obey her parent's orders to keep her head down and limit herself to her school work.

But plans always have a way of never working out. And Harry Coleman was never apart of Lonnie's plan.

                               N O T E S
93,050 words (chapter 1 - epilogue) 
Approx 310 pages

Started: March 23rd, 2020
Completed: July 6th, 2020