°•P R O L O G U E•°

Jeon Jungkook brought up in a small village in Busan. He, along with his two friends, decide to only get married through a love marriage. However, He was not at all successful. His father arranges his marriage to Kim Taehyung against his wish. Both of them looks very gloomy during the wedding due to obvious reasons.

Six years later in Seoul, they have a puppy and live as a happily married couple. Taehyung owns a tattoo shop and goes to New York for a short period. During this time, Jungkook comes across Taehyung's old college diary.

In which it was written;
How he wanted to be a Soccer player from a very young age and forced his father to pay for a seat in Seoul university. From the second year of college he became the bad boy or V. In college, he got attracted to Jimin , whose father is Park Minhyuk, Chairman of Park Clan and Industries . Taehyung and Jimin fell in love and decide to get married. At the church after they both exchange rings and vows, Minhyuk's men beats Taehyung up, separating the lovers and send Jimin off to Australia. At the end of the diary, Taehyung writes a note:

"ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊɪᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ ʜᴀᴩᴩɪʟy ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀy"

Tears rolled down his cheeks, as he sighs loudly, he kept the diary back into Taehyung's old College box. He turned back into their bedroom, sat on the bed.

He laid on the bed, with tears flowing through his cheeks. He is strong, isn't he? All the moments he had with Taehyung, he saw them like a movie in his mind.

How utterly dull and gloomy, they looked on their wedding day. It becomes clear that Taehyung was also not happy with the union as he was seen sending text messages during the ceremony. Jungkook felt that his life was doomed forever.

How Taehyung used to sleep in the guest room for 2 months. How Taehyung used to avoid touching Jungkook or making conversations with him during their honeymoon phase. Everything makes sense now.

But, that's the past, Taehyung is his now. Park Jimin, Taehyung's college sweetheart is no more in the picture.
Yet, Jungkook somehow feels so threatened.

Will Taehyung be able to protect his love once his past encounters with his present?
Will Jungkook be able to protect his marriage?

---------------------------------------------------------

Alex
©® 2020

---------------------------------------------------------