N I N E T E E N

5 months— Jungkook  started showing his small bump and the baby began to be more livelier than before; often kicking around or making his mommy go through bad cramps

5 months— Jungkook  started showing his small bump and the baby began to be more livelier than before; often kicking around or making his mommy go through bad cramps. Although, the boy was very tired almost all the hours of a day, he still loved his little angel to every bit.

Taehyung, on the other hand, made sure Jungkook was always accompanied by someone or himself— as the doctor said that the pregnancy is a very risky one, since Jungkook had an internal bleeding. But on the bright side, the baby and Jungkook was doing perfectly alright, the little sunshine is apparently very healthy inside him mommy's tummy. And, the gender reveal, they decided that it should be a surprise, so didn't go for gender revealing scanning.

Jungkook woke up after his short nap, careful not move quickly as the cramps were too bad as his tummy was growing.
He rubbed his belly, soothing the itching feeling from the movement of his little sunshine.

He whined when the sudden need to empty his stomach appeared; he quickly made his way to the bathroom and emptied his stomach, he was a little struggling. Once he was done, Jungkook made his way to the couch as he plopped down on to it while rubbing the cramping tummy mindlessly.
Fat tears running down his cheeks, he sobbed. The pregnancy making him too sensitive and emotional, he was crying just because he craves for something sweet. The cravings!

He waddled towards their kitchen to find something to eat— not just something but  chocolate bar dipped in nutella and whipped cream with some marshmallows and Vanilla ice cream and some strawberries.

He ate his so called happy craving in delight; then started regretting it. He darted to the toilet, emptied his stomach again.

“Really?” that's all Jungkook could say. He know that soon he'll feel hungry— but wasn't ready to throw up and decided on watching The World of married couple.

***

Taehyung was so fucking pissed. Well, pissed would be an understatement, he was furious and his staffs were suffering his wrath. First thing, one of the staff messed up a client's tattoo and he filed a case against the shop. Second and the most important thing was that he left the home earlier that day, Taehyung was perturbed.

Male pregnancies tended to be harder  than females, and  Taehyung was just so stressed out. Past days, Jungkook was always nauseous and throwing up everything he ate. And, the worst was the cramps the boy was suffering from. Although he would still smile in pain, Taehyung knew his baby was in pain. Jungkook had sleeping troubles, the boy would stay awake rubbing his small bump with argan oil. But Jungkook never complained about anything. He's calm, unlike many other pregnant ones. He was emotional, but never aggressive. He became more soft and sensitive. Just that.

Thinking about Jungkook, Taehyung was losing his mind— mad at himself for not staying home with his pregnant wife.

He sighs rather loudly— mumbling profanities.