E L E V E N

“Jimin ah”

“Hmm?”

“Min, wake up. We are here.”

A small whine left the short boy's lips as he tries to open his eyes. He pouts adorably— making Taehyung chuckle.

“Stop acting cute, Park.” Taehyung jokes, as he keeps the phone in his jeans pocket.

Jimin arranged a meeting with some of their old college mates, something that can be said as a— Reunion. Taehyung was a little too worried. But, since he doesn't keep contacts with any of them; none of them might know about his present life. No one know about Jungkook or him or whatever happened between the past lovers. His train of thoughts were interrupted by a small tuck in his shirt.

“Taetae, they all came!  Let's go in faster!” He pulled the blue haired man to the club. The intoxicating air of the fully packed club made Taehyung feel a bit heated. Taehyung gulped as Jimin held his hand tightly pushing through the crowd of sweaty people grinding against each other. He felt out of place so sudden. Over the end of the club, there was some men quietly enjoying with drinks. Recognising them, Jimin ran towards the another blonde one.

“Taemin ah!” He hugged the man tightly— as the other boys stood up and greeted them. Taemin, Kai, Sehun and some of their old gang. Basically they are Jimin's friends. Not his. He was not the goody good those days. He just gave them a tender smile to which the boys returned with a small bow. Taehyung might have been a rowdy type during college, but he was respected— being a football player to being a gentleman. They all prattled about how life was after college, about how a sunbae and Taemin got engaged, and how Jennie and Kai broke up, and how Sehun realised that he was actually asexual.

Taehyung sat back as he watches the old friends enjoying the company of eachother. Although he didn't want to drink, but when Kai offered him some whiskey, he didn't deny it either.

“So, you guys, did you get married? Or still dating, eh? It's been years.” Taemin chimed in. The sudden question made Taehyung to tremble a bit— which got noticed by Jimin. He effortlessly smiled, before intertwining fingers with Taehyung.

"Can't you see the rings? We are married you fools. I'm Kim Jimin, now. " Jimin giggled. Taehyung's mind stopped working for a few seconds. Kim Jimin?! Married?! Fuck!
Taehyung focused on Jimin intently, a small frown appearing on his lips.

“Bitch, you didn't invite us!” Kai hit Jimin's thighs playfully.

But listening to all this, Taehyung's eyes darkened. How could Jimin say something like that?

“No. We are not married to eachother.” Taehyung Corrected removing his hand from Jimin's “not that I'm aware of. But I'm married to someone else, Kim Jungkook.” his darkened gaze bored into Jimin's widened ones.

Jimin's smile waver; he can hear his friends gasps and whispers— faster than he can comprehend, Taehyung sits up with an intimidating grin, “I've been married with my husband for 6 years. And today, I and Jimin came to meet you all as friends. Just friends and my husband is also aware of it. Now if you excuse me, I need a restroom break.”

The man rushes over to the restroom—  washing his face. A  harsh grip over his bicep was made and he was pushed against the wall. A raging and teary Jimin came forward; furious and embarassed.

“What was that for? Huh? Did you really have to be that honest, Taehyung? And I thought you cared about me? No! If you did, your u wouldn't have done that. How come you're being this cruel to me, Tae? You embarrassed me, h-humiliated m—”

“Cruel? Me? Did it ever occur to you that you're hurting me too? I never wanted this. Any of this. This whole week thing! I'm doing this just because I feel guilty, that's it!” Taehyung argues back, hurt expression crossed his feline eyes. Running fingers through his hair, Taehyung tries to calm himself down.

“You are just not the same anymore, Tae. You've changed.” Jimin mumbles, sobbing agonized. His only love broke him apart with mere words. Each words that came out of Taehyung's mouth was like an arrow aimed at him. Painful and deadly.

“I can't just do this anymore, Jimin ah. Not with you. Because in the end, I belong to Jungkook. I always belong to him.” Taehyung admitted genuinely, he was tired. A few days away from Jungkook, he's already losing it. And the last thing he wanted to hear was Jimin announcing them married. Taehyung added “I'm married to Jungkook, Jimin ah. Even if it's just for fun, I don't want to say otherwise. He matters the most to me. Whatever we had is in the past, and honestly, I feel nothing for you now except for sympathy. ”

Something in Jimin snaps, he takes a step forward to the taller.

“Nothing? You're lying! I mean everything to you! I know! And, you were married to me first! And I give you my first everything? And you tell me that I mean nothing to you? I want my life back! I deserve to be happy and in love too! Why is it that hard for me to be happy? Do you regret loving me, Tae? Do you hate me now? Be honest!” Jimin grabs Taehyung's collar as he glares at the man for answers. He need Taehyung to say, ‘no minnie, I love you too.’  But he wasn't expecting the next words that came out of Taehyung.

“I regret. I do regret. Because  things change. And I wish you to move on. There's no me and you happy ending, Jimin ah. Please get out of your imagination it's not good in there. This you scares me Jimin ah, you scare me so much. You suffocate me and don't think I'm naive to not see what you were trying to do. So, stop this. We can be good friends. I can't do this anymore, not  to my Koo.” the man pleaded feeling extremely vulnerable; he needs his husband now. More than anything, his need for Jungkook is at it's peak.

Message from Wifey ❤️

I miss you, hubby.
Call me quickly, want to hear your voice.
Ilysm ❤️

That's all it took for Taehyung mentally break down— he bites on his lips imagining that pretty doll face of his husband all pouty and whiney.

"Jimin ah, we should leave. Now! I want to call Jungkook. Please." With that Taehyung bolted towards the exit, leaving behind a irked and riled a very furiousJimin. That stupid fucking bitch always have to interfere. The hatred towards Jungkook became more and more, as the man's rage rose up. The ride to the apartment was too silent, only occasional honks were heard other than their breathing. Jimin was annoyed more when Taehyung gave him cold shoulder, completely ignoring Jimin as if nothing happened.

Jimin sat on his bed as he typed a message to an unknown number.

To Unknown:

I don't care what you do, but I want this boy to be ruined

I don't care what you do, but I want this boy to be ruined . Do a favour. I'll pay as you much as you ask for. I don't want anyone else to know about this too. Even Jiyeon too.

Consider it done, Park.

***

Another chapter done.

Love you all for the care and support 💜