S E V E N

"KIM JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? ARE YOU THAT DUMB? DID I RAISE YOU-"

Seokjin took his spatula ready,  to bring some sense to jungkook who seems to have gone insane.

"Hyungie, please, first hear me out. He promised me that he'll leave back to Australia in two weeks. And he won't ever come back. It's just a matter of one week, one week, hyung.  I can manage. I'm sure about it, Hyung." Jungkook tries his best inn clarifying the situation to Jin, who stood unimpressed and annoyed.

" You may manage, but what about Tae? Doesn't his opinion matter, Kook?  You are literally giving your husband to someone who is your husband's ex boyfriend for a week?! What kind of a dumb idea is that, Kookie, eh? Think about Taehyung too. He is a Human, Jungkook. You better ask for his opinion on this situation” Jin barks fuming— he can't understand what's happening with his little Kook.

"But Hyung, it's his wish. He wrote in his diary that if he had one wish it was to live happily with Jimin at least for a day. And, you heard Jimin, Hyung. I'm not that heartless, Hyung. I love Taehyung, but Jimin does too. I can't blame him for this, that guy had enough, hyung. And it's just for a week. I can handle it. It will be over quickly and Jimin will be out of our life." The raven haired chuckles softly.

"I don't know, Kookie. Don't get hurt. Okay? You're playing with fire, baby. I don't want you to do such a thing." Jin tried reasoning even though it fell into deaf ears.

"Hyung, the basic idea of marriage is trust. And I trust my husband. A week as friends. Just as friends. I already told Jimin there will be no affectionate or sexual involvement. They can hang out with each other. In that span of time, Taehyungie will figure out what to do. My man is a genius afterall." Jungkook giggles, making Jin roll his eyes at the boy's innocence.

Jimin, that guy had to go through a lot of torment, because of his Taehyung. He deserves to be happy, in fact it wasn't his fault that things ended up like this, complicated. Now that, Jungkook has to convince Taehyung. A week with Jimin and that guy will be leave them forever or so he thought.

***

The couple dressed in matching outfits. Both wearing silk shirts and ripped jeans. With black Gucci shoes. Jungkook tied his hair into a small pony, wore a leather choker.

Taehyung's had his hands on his wife's waist, holding him tightly - entered Jackson's club. Once in every month, the couple goes for clubbing along with Sope and Namjin.
Only on this day of the month, Taehyung is allowed to get drunk and smoke as much as he wants. While Jungkook dance his ass off, Taehyung gets high. A drunk Taehyung is a very dominant Taehyung, and that's insanely hot in the eyes of Jungkook, but he hates the smell of Alcohol and Cigarettes. But, just on this day, Taehyung is allowed to do whatever he want, and later fuck Jungkook senselessly.

The couple was greeted by their friends who seemed to have begun the entertainment. The smokey and dim lighted aura of the club made Jungkook dazed. The first times when he came to the club, Jungkook felt so suffocated. A village boy like him never been to clubs, Taehyung had to do so much to make him feel secure. There was this one time when a man tried to touch Jungkook in inappropriately, and the boy had panic attack and passed out. And the man was....well...he left the hospital after a month or two.

Taehyung's eyes travels along with the boy who is  swaying his hips slowly to the beat of the music. Taehyung takes another drag of the cigarette he has, smirking as he watches Jungkook seductively winking at him.

"How's the whole drama going?" Taehyung laps his lips, tilts his head back to Namjoon who was enjoying his drink.

"I don't know hyung. As far as I am Concerned, Jimin have not showed up in my shop or apartment. So, kind of relieved. Even Kookie is not upset or crying, so I guess it's over?" Taehyung gave Namjoon an confused answer.

"But according to Jin, That kid showed up in the café two days back. Jin didn't give me anymore details, but that boy was wrecked and Kook was very much distracted the whole day."

Taehyung's perfect façade twitches in irritation. Jungkook, lately, speaks very little about the café. Maybe the boy is hiding something. Something that he doesn't want Taehyung to find out.

Furiously Taehyung drank two more shots of his vodka, strolled towards his wifey who dances happily with Jin and Hosoek. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to his hard chest, squeezing the boys waist rather harshly making him whimper in pain.

"Tae~ it hurts."

"Shh. Let's go back, Jungkook." Taehyung whispered to his ears.

"But we-"

Taehyung dragged Jungkook roughly, ignoring the whines of the younger. They entered the room they often spend during club nights. The younger was shoved to the bed, and Taehyung locked the door.

"What's wrong with you, Tae?" Jungkook tried to stand up, but Taehyung pounced at him, straddling the boy between his arms. The hot breath that had the scent of cigarettes and alcohol hit Jungkook's nostrils making the boy squirm. Taehyung's dark eyes became more darker and it was fuming. Jungkook gulped feeling nervous about it— a chill ran down his spine as Taehyung's predatory gaze upon him.

"What's that you're hiding from me, pretty boy?" Taehyung spoke in a hushed yet irritated voice. That deep voice sending chills to the boys spine.

He felt so small under his husband, there's that dominance in him which made him submit to Taehyung, whimpering and eyes cast down— face flush red at his husband's mere words.

"Don't you know how much I despise when you try to hide something from me, bunny? Don't you think that you deserve a punishment?" Taehyung whispered softly against the raven haired boy's ear earning a soft moan from the younger.

Jungkook let out a louder moan when he felt Taehyung grinding against him. Taehyung attacked the Jungkook with a rough open mouth kiss. The boy could taste the cigarettes and alcohol, which got mixed with his strawberry Chapstick. Pure bliss as he could feel himself get drunk in Taehyung's kiss.

One thing lead to another which lead to further, and now, Jungkook was on his four, Taehyung thrusting into him, deeper and sloppier. The older grabbed the pony hair and rammed into the boy, Jungkook moaning loudly; drooling and sweating as he bucks his hips to meet his man's brutal pounding.

After their hot steamy session, Taehyung had his arms wrapped around his little spouse. Jungkook's eyes closed, head against Taehyung's chest. They laid on the bed panting softly— catching their breath. Their breaths steadying, Jungkook free  circles on Taehyung's chest— indicating his nervousness.

"Tae...."

"Hmm"

"I want you to do something for me. Will you promise me?" Jungkook held his pinky finger up for Taehyung to hold it.

Taehyung chuckles softly, uttering.
"I always do what my baby wants, right? Yes, I promise I'll do what my baby asks for." He presses a chaste kiss on Jungkook's forehead and cross his pinky with the other's.

Jungkook took a deep breath in before uttering the words he never should have said.

"I want you to be with Jimin as his friend for a week."

***

Finally, an update. This story is receiving so much of love. And I'm very thankful for my Amazing readers who cope up with my low language skills. Thank you for loving. Please keep on supporting my works.

MOTS 7 IS SO FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE 95S SONG "FRIENDS" ❤️

ALL THE SONGS SO FUCKING GOOD AND MY BOYS LOOKING SO HELLA FINE!!!!