O N E

Jimin

                           Jimin. The hero of Kim Jungkook's nightmare these days. Reading his husband's diary was never his plan, and he knows what happened in the past should never a threat to him. Because he knows how deeply Taehyung loves him. Yet, there's something unfamiliar— something scary that took a root on his poor heart even when he tries to assure himself that everything is fine. 

Currently Jungkook's at the airport awaiting his husband who's been away for the last two weeks, and he's excited and nervous. He stood near the arrival area, tapping his feet nervously, biting his lips. 

Jungkook, the long haired with a full sleeve tattoo on display, is the husband of Kim Taehyung, works at a small café where he bakes bread and pastries. He may look very intimidating, but, he is a softie; and Taehyung knows it better.

He could feel the girls beside him checking him out. A girl came to him smiling shyly.

"H-hello. I am Laura. You look very handsome. Can I get your number, please?" The girl giggles makes Jungkook flushed and speechless. Well, he knows he's good looking, yet, he is not very familiar with recieving compliments like this. 

"I-"

"You can't have his number, sorry not sorry, lady." A hand sneaked into Jungkook's waist and pulls him.
Jungkook smiles as he recognise that deep voice and musky scent lingering around him.

"Hey hubby." He turns around, and there stood his man in his all glory. Taehyung pecks his lips soflty.

"Hey Mi Amor, I missed you." He Chuckles softly, then turns to the woman standing with her mouth wide opened.

" Well, close that mouth else the flies will get in that cave of yours." Taehyung smirked as he pulled his husband along with him, who bowed at the ladies apologetically.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling the whole day, he clung to Taehyung the full day saying that he missed his husband so much and he was in need of attention. He wouldn't even let the Yeontan get near Taehyung, as he himself became a puppy.

They spend the whole day cuddling, kissing and making love.

***

Few weeks after Taehyung's return, the couple pants; catching their breath after a full blown orgasm- entangled under the duvet, as sleep eases into their mind.