S E V E N T E E N

Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling his body ache as it was in fire. His eyes scanned the surroundings- it's not home, but a hospital room?

"Oh, you're awake, Mr Kim. " a young nurse came up to the confused boy. Her smile was so gentle, it somehow reminded him of his mother.

"Why am I in here?" He softly whispered, his throat dry.

"You were rushed in because of bleeding and you were unconscious. Now, that you are conscious, I'll inform the doctor and your husband. " She gave him another smile before leaving the room.

bleeding and unconscious???
Jungkook tried moving his stiff body which caused him groan. Fuck his hubby went too hard on him. But, then, they are both into bdsm, Jungkook loves when Taehyung go so hard on him. He doesn't even know what happened this time, the sharp pain he felt on his stomach, him being unconscious. The boy was terrified to death. Was he sick?

A click indicated the door being opened, his eyes darted towards the door seeing a handsome doctor followed by his husband. Taehyung's eyes were so red, and puffy. Clearly stating the man has been crying out his heard. Jungkook made a grabby hand towards the man, with a small pout- Taehyung ran towards the boy and hugged him tightly.

" 'm sorry baby. I didn't know anything. Please, I'm sorry." He sobbed softly hugging his wife tightly.

"Tae, I'm alright. See, I'm fine. Now, stop crying you silly. You making me want to cry." Jungkook kissed the man's cheeks.

" Ahem- How do you feel now, Jungkook ssi?" the doctor clears his throat, before speaking with a warm smile.

"i feel better, Doctor. Just a bit stiff and sore." He mumbled out the last part, blushing lightly. Who gets hospitalised for having rough sex with his husband?! He was so embarrassed.

"Actually there's something I want to tell you both. The reason why Jungkook was bleeding, he is pregnant. He is three weeks pregnant. The rough sexual activities made the embryo inside you to get some movements which caused the bleeding. Only 12% of men can be a carrier, and you are one among them, Jungkook ssi. You have a womb inside you. This might be really be confusing and scary, but the pregnancy will be smooth if you guys are ready to accept it. I'll be your doctor through the pregnancy time. Congratulations to both of you." the doctor congratulated them with a genuine smile.

The two men looked at the doctor as if he was talking an alien language.

" pregnant? He is pregnant? I mean we are pregnant? He has a baby inside his tummy?" Taehyung's face turns into one of confusion, as he rubs the tummy of a frozen Jungkook.

" yes, Mr Kim. You are going to be a father." Doctor smiles, and he excused himself leaving the couple all alone.

Taehyung could do a lot of things right now. A child, of them, that's what Taehyung always wanted. A son or daughter who'll make their home into more heaven. Tears starts to roll down through his cheeks.

“Tae, we are...I am....hubby~” Jungkook hugged his man so tightly, sobbing loudly.
Those weird cravings, the sudden coffee love, the need for Taehyung's scent always near him, all of it was because of the baby.

They stared each other for another few seconds— shared a brief kiss, the kiss tastes like their salty tears of happiness. Their little bundle of joy.

“Are you hungry? Do you feel nauseous? Are you tired?”Taehyung worries.

Jungkook laughs at Taehyung's cuteness. He can already see his hubby being overprotective during his pregnancy. "I'm fine, hubby. We are fine. But, no more hard and jealous sex. promise?”