E I G H T

"No!"

"No!"

"YES!"

" I SAID NO KIM JUNGKOOK!"

"but you promised...."

"Koo, stop sulking. What you asked for is outrageous. And, be glad that I did not throw some serious tantrum. Gosh, are you out of your goddamn mind, Jungkook? How in the world did you come up with such a stupid idea?" Taehyung looks at the boy, confused.

"Tae, first hear me out. Okay? Just listen to me. Please." Jungkook climbed up to Taehyung's lap, the latter wrapped his arms around his boy's waist. Taehyung just nodded, staring at Jungkook's chapped lips. He did go very rough on Jungkook, he chuckles.

Jungkook took another deep breath, hissed while making himself comfortable on his husband's lap earning a deep chuckle from his husband. Jungkook glared back playfully.

"Hubby, this time we should not be selfish about us. It's just a week span of time. 7 days. Maybe through this week, Jimin will be finally be able accept that you are married to me, that you no longer have any kind of feelings for him. Also, Jimin, he didn't deserve all those things he had undergone. I want you to do this because I don't want you to be a villian in Jimin's story. Jimin promised me that he'll leave back to Australia after the week he spends with you. But, the reason why I am doing such a foolish thing is because I want your wish to be fulfilled, Tae. Your wish of being with Jimin at least for a day. I don't want anyone else suffer because of us. If the hurt comes, soon will it will be replaced by happiness, Tae. Anyone to go through pain because of us. And, I believe in you,
I trust in you, and mostly, I love you Tae. Please do this for me?" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face, and pecked his man's forehead.

Taehyung never said no to Jungkook, because he can't. Jungkook is that person who never makes Taehyung angry. Everything Jungkook does is for a reason. Maybe, Jungkook is right. Jimin doesn't deserve any of these. It's partially his own fault that Jimin is crumbled. Taehyung can fix everything before it cost anymore pain or loss.

"I'll do as you say. Because I believe that this can make us more in love. You know I'll do anything if it's for you, Koo. A week. I promise that I'll not cross any lines. I want you to be happy, baby. I need only you. And, I only love you, baby. Just you." Jungkook blushed hearing his husband. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to a soft kiss which sparked into another round of love making.

***

It takes a lot of pain agony to stay calm in heartbreaking situations. Today is the day, Taehyung will become Jimin's boyfriend for a week.
Jungkook tried looking calm, his eyes gave the wrong idea. The teary sparkling eyes made Taehyung learn the pain inside his husband.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boy. "Babe, let's not do this. Okay?" He whispered softly.

"No...no. it's that I'll miss you, hubby. I'll miss being with you for a week." Jungkook mumbled looking away.