T E N

Freshly made pancakes and black coffee, placed in a tray- Jimin took the tray to Taehyung's room

Freshly made pancakes and black coffee, placed in a tray- Jimin took the tray to Taehyung's room. Slowly opening the door, Jimin saw an empty bed. He then heard the shower being turned off. The click of the door signalling it open made Jimin turn back, the sight making him drool and bothered.  Taehyung had a black towel wrapped around his waist, his blue hair wet, and water droplets adorned his broad shoulders. Ethereal, it was the only word Jimin can think of described the godly looks of the man. Fuck! He never knew Taehyung had abs. His tan skin giving out the sexy aura, unconsciously Jimin licked his lips. He stared Taehyung with slightly parted mouth; the latter stayed there uncomfortable under Jimin's eyes. He quickly wore a t-shirt that was nearby, and gives a smile to the other person.

"Morning Jimin. Oh, you brought me breakfast? Thank you." He rasped in his deep baritone voice. He took the tray from the shorter male's hand. Placing it on the table, he took his phone noticing 3 missed calls. From Wifey. Fuck! How did he missed it? He bit his lips.

"Jimin ah, You should get ready. I mean, I am planning to take you to beach. You love beaches right?" Jimin's face beamed in happiness, nodding. Before leaving the room, he pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"It's a date, right, Taetae?" Taehyung eyes widened at the sudden affection of Jimin.

Annoyance creeps into the man's face, Jimin gulps down feeling uneasy under the man's furious gaze. "No, it's not a date. Just a friendly hangout. And, respect my boundaries, Jimin. I'm a married man. Just because we were together in past gives you no right to kiss or hug without my permission. I hope you respect that. " Taehyung mutters, stern and steadily- eyes boring to Jimin's shocked ones.

'Did Taehyung just put boundaries between them?' Jimin pondered, feeling extremely upset.

"Tae I-"

"Now, excuse me, Jimin ah. I've to dress up and call my Koo. And thank you for the breakfast." without letting the male to speak back, he makes the other leave the room- more like stomping out.

Sighing softly, he changed his clothes.He could feel a headache coming. Now screw all that. He facetimed his wife, who answered the call quickly.

 He facetimed his wife, who answered the call quickly