T W O

If mere glares had the power to kill someone, Jimin would have been dead by now

If mere glares had the power to kill someone, Jimin would have been dead by now. For the past 10 minutes, Jungkook's been glaring at the shorter male venomously. Jin who's aware of the tension between the two— closed down for an hour. But listening to the reason behind the situation, Jin knows that Jungkook's anger at the male is reasonable. 

"Jimin ssi, whatever that happened was in past. Taehyung is happily married now. Why would you want to meet Taehyung?" Jin takes a seat next to Jungkook, who's doe eyes  flickered with annoyance as he observed the man in front of him. 

"Will you ever give up on your husband, Jin hyung?" Jimin asked nonchalantly, leaning back to the chair getting comfortable.

"No!." Jin shakes his head, immediately.

 "That's what my answer is too, Hyung. He's my priority. " Jimin says, eyes challenging Jungkook. 

Jungkook scoffs, then laughs sarcastically, soon the laugh replaced with a growl. He gripped the table ever so tightly till his knuckles turned white.

"Your husband?! He's my husband. I'm the one with his surname , not you. And he will still be mine, no matter who shows up. Watch your tongue before you blabber nonsense about what's mine. I don't like sharing what's mine, especially my husband."

"Duh!" Jimin just rolled his eyes and this made Jungkook more furious. Before he could say anything, Jimin stood up; with a frown on his angelic features. 

"Listen here, you kid! Bold of you to assume that I'll run away because of your empty threats. Look, I am here for a reason, and I'll meet Taehyung no matter whatever you say or do. As I said, I have my own reasons. Until that, I am not going to let you or your stupid sass on me." With that Jimin walked out of the café, leaving a distressed Jungkook. 

Jungkook could feel his heart beating faster, and his eyes widened. Because he know that Jimin wasn't giving him empty threats; and Jungkook could feel the venom in that. 

He didn't come to play, but to claim Jungkook's Man— even if he's to play cheap games.

***

Taehyung came home from work, "Babe, I'm home." He let out a grunt as he stretched his tired limps.

Jungkook, his love , approached him with his adorable bunny smile, arms spread widely for a warm hug. Taehyung dropped a kiss on the boy's pink lips. Jungkook was dressed in one of Taehyung's oversized sweaters,that slipped off his shoulder sometimes and a white panties. Seeing his wife's dressing up, Taehyung knew what Jungkook wanted.
"How was work?" Jungkook smiled, helping Taehyung out of his jacket.

"Work was better, but being with you is the best," Taehyung chuckles softly before giving a squeeze on the latter's plumb ass. Jungkook gasped feeling his husband's large hands kneading his ass cheeks.

"Why don't you take a bath, Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked innocently, looking up at his husband with big doe eyes. Taehyung chuckled, affectionately tapping the boy's chin. "No need for that, babe. We can bath later."

***

"Tae-" Jungkook gasped, arms flying up to grasp onto anything he could claw into as Taehyung had his tongue deep in Jungkook's rim. The older had his arms tightly hooked onto his wife's meaty thighs as he buried his head in between his legs. The tip of his tongue easily glazed onto his sensitive hole, listening to the whimpers and moans that Jungkook would let out. The boy shuddered underneath him, hips stuttered as his thighs began to tremble. A sneaky hand slipped under the sweater Jungkook had on to pinch on his pink nipple while Taehyung sucked on his hole, slurping noises as be heard which made Jungkook blush.

"Ahh~ hu- tae!" Jungkook arched his back, thighs trembling a little as he was close to cumming. "I'm close, Tae!" without a word, Taehyung dived back into Jungkook's dick, bobbing his head up and down, while his fingers assaults his reddened hole. It took just a few moments before Jungkook let out a cry, he cums into Taehyung's mouth. His ears going warm when he heard Taehyung easily slurping up his juices.
Jungkook started to whining and whimpering, "Hyungie, please." tears brimming in his beautiful eyes, "W-want you in-inside, please tae."

"Aw yes baby. Anything for you." Taehyung hushed him, kissing his lips softly. He gave his already rock hard cock a quick pump before pushing the tip into Jungkook's hole.

The couple groaned, Jungkook aching his back at the stretched while Taehyung rested his forehead against Jungkook's shoulder, his cock being sucked into his baby's warm and tight hole.
Jungkook panted lightly, hips aching up as he moved his hips, wanting Taehyung to just fuck him already. And Taehyung did just that.

Taehyung rammed into his darling's warm hole one final thrust and Jungkook begged him to cum inside him. Both were too high and hazed in pleasure to notice that Taehyung came in loads and loads without any protection.

***

Jimin threw his phone to the wall after seeing a certain Instagram profile and it's posts.

Hubby of Jungkook? Really? Jimin could feel his anger take the best of him. He felt so disappointed, he didn't expect Taehyung to get married. He wished if only Taehyung...if only Taehyung.

Jimin broke into tears. Those tears never stopped all these years. His heart longs for Taehyung, but now that someone's else is in the play, Taehyung is not just his. He needs a better script and a better director. And he knows what he should do.

***

Hello Lovelies,
Another update, huh? Thanks for the love and views. Please do comment too.
I ❤️ u all.