F I V E

Taehyung woke up feeling extremely stiff from their late night activities, with  Jungkook riding him as if the doe eyed boy had something on his mind

Taehyung woke up feeling extremely stiff from their late night activities, with  Jungkook riding him as if the doe eyed boy had something on his mind. It wasn't about pleasure, it was just forced, proving that he could only make Taehyung satisfied.  The older knew the boy was upset, hurt— but Taehyung couldn't vocal out as he was sure that would hurt his spouse even more. He heard his love crying himself to sleep, causing him feel blameworthy. Taehyung's heart crumbled hearing the boys soft sobs and all he could do was to embrace the boy in his arms even more tightly. 

Taehyung never made his husband sad; but now, he's the cause of his husband's pain, although it wasn't even intentional.

Their marriage life is so perfect, they never had any big serious fights or arguments. Jungkook always acted mature, thanks to his mother for upbringing  the boy into a polite and honest one. Whenever they have an unsettled opinion, Jungkook would step back and listen to what Taehyung say- even if he wanted another thing.
And, Taehyung would never force his little husband for anything the pretty one dislikes. They had this chemistry, that made everyone jealous of.
Taehyung's aggressive nature can only be calmed by Jungkook's soft one. Jungkook knows what each of Taehyung's gazes meant. He understands Taehyung better than anyone.

But, Taehyung knew that he never told Jungkook about Jimin. He admits that was the only mistake he did. Back then when they were on their honeymoon phase, Jungkook did question about his past lovers and he certainly told him about having a lover which didn't end well. That's what he said as he himself didn't want to open the wound caused by that relationship.

And never did he ever thought of Jimin coming back in search of him, that too still bounded to those vows and promises Taehyung and he once said. He believed Jimin to have moved on. To be living a happy life and like he did. The man lets out a deeper sigh, rubbing his forehead to ease the ache that's pricking him.

Taehyung laid there, rewinding everything about their marriage.  Especially about Jungkook. Jungkook, he was just 20 when they got married. Jungkook's family wasn't exactly rich. They had financial troubles, which resulted in Jungkook's school dropout.

Taehyung, on the other hand, came from a middle class family. But, as soon as he opened a tattoo shop which clicked on well, made him earn quite a good reputation in a short period. Taehyung was forced to get married. On their wedding day, Taehyung still remember Jungkook's face.

flashback

Holding a bouquet of red roses, wearing a black suit, his Bambi eyes filled with tears, his lips was too red from biting and nibbling. He looked like a scared bunny; Taehyung tilted his head to take a better look at his going to be husband.