T H R E E

Jungkook whimpers softly, as he shifts to off the alarm

Jungkook whimpers softly, as he shifts to off the alarm. Last night, Taehyung did go hard on him. He, then turns around to his sleeping husband, brushes the hair off Taehyung's face and press a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You're mine, Taehyungie. I won't let anyone have you. You're all mine."
Jungkook whispers softly, staring at the sleeping man fondly.

Jungkook leaves the bedroom, gets showered and prepares breakfast for his husband, then left to his work.

Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. Jungkook left early for the work. Although Taehyung can provide for his spouse with all his needs, he can't stop the younger from chasing his passion. Cooking and serving is Something Jungkook loves, something that he is so passionate about. Taehyung being an amazing husband, doesn't want to be a hindrance to his husband to do something he loves doing.

Taehyung loves the boy for who he is. He is sweet yet sassy. Innocent yet wild. Delicate yet bold. Taehyung love Jungkook with all his heart. From his little nose scrunches to his high pitched moans. His moles, his unhealthy obsession towards video games, his ass in dark blue panties, also his delicious thicc thighs. Fuck! Kim Taehyung is a whipped man.

***

The jiggles of bell made Jungkook look up, to see a woman almost his age with a red shot puffy eyes giving him a broken smile. Jungkook being a sweetheart couldn't help but feel extremely sad for the customer.

He took her order of milk tea, as he gazes how the woman tries to hide her pearl tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Here, Miss. Your order. The vanilla Croissant is in the house.  Please Enjoy." Jungkook gave his best smile to the woman.

She just nods. Tears flowing, small hiccups and and suppressed sobs only to be heard.

"Miss, you alright?" That's when the woman's sobs became louder, that grabbed attention towards them. Jungkook sat next to her, trying to calm her as he gave his handkerchief to her.

"Miss, miss! Calm down. Whatever you're going through, it shall pass soon. Please be strong." After a good few minutes of soothing and comforting the woman, her cries calmed down and she began to speak out.

"I'm Hwang Jiyeon. 26 year old. I got married at the age of 20, and we were so in love. We were so happy. My husband, my Jongwoonie, he is so handsome and always made me feel like a queen. But, everything, it was all lie. He was cheating on me.... He was cheating on me with his first love. And I believed that he actually loved me. I didn't believe when people told me. Today...today I saw them with my own eyes... happily being together....but do you know what hurts? He's my first love. But he is now with another woman. I don't know how to accept it. I don't know what to do. For 6 years I believed him....I don't know if I can live without him...I want him.... although I want to confront him I can't. I love him. I need him. So much so much." She clasps her mouth with her hands to silence her own sobs.