T H I R T E E N

The exhibition was loaded with students, when Jungkook came to the place, he wore a mask as he was still feeling sick. The younger male stood near the entrance, as he waited for Jun.

He felt a tap on his shoulder as he recognized the familiar figure in front of him

He felt a tap on his shoulder as he recognized the familiar figure in front of him. The tall and slender figure of Kris with open hair and mask covered face waved at Jungkook; the boy who pulled his mask down to greet the man.

"Hey, Jun ssi."

"Hey, Kook." Seojun adjusted his hair. Jungkook saw how beautiful Jun's mullet looked, not like his hair. They were so beautifully brushed and takes care of.  Jungkook suddenly felt so jealous of the elders beautiful black locks.

"Let's get in, Kook ah. It's really packed." Jun rubbed his own hands in excitement. The younger one could feel the enthusiasm of the elder one, he giggles following the man.

Seojun was pretty loud about the paintings that hung on the wall — not that Jungkook complaint, Jungkook enjoys being around people who can talk a lot. The knowledge Jun had about the artist was too commendable. Jun somehow, sounded like Taehyung. Taehyung, his husband, the younger one chuckled bitterly earning the attention of the taller one.

"Am I tiring you with my silly talk, Jungkook ssi?" Jun blurted out, worried about boring Jungkook. Jungkook just sighed, masking his pain with a smile. “ No, Hyung. You seems to know so much about these paintings.”

"You don't seem to be happy, Kook. Is there something bothering you?" Jun observed— and the younger just remained silent at that. He was tired of trying to show that he’s alright, because he was so tired of stay positive with the situation happening.

"Are you feeling sick again, Kook? I can take you to a hospital. You are looking pale. Let's go-"

"It's nothing big, Hyung." Jungkook mumbled in a whisper; his eyes  wet. His doe eyes filled with tears as he looked up at the older man, — a beat skipped Jun's heart. The older one gulped down, ignoring the foreign feeling that's making his stomach doing somersaults.

"Are you sure? Should I call Jin? You're making me worried, Kook ah." Jungkook giggles, wiping away his tears.

"It's nothing hyung. Don't worry, alright? Hyung, let's go and look around for the rest of the works." Jungkook pulled the latter towards another area. Jun cackled softly following the younger.

He surely is so adorable.

" How long have you been married, Kook ah?" His sudden question made Jungkook steps slower.

"Six years."Jungkook replied slowly. He was upset at Taehyung. Totally upset that he haven't called the younger since yesterday.

"And where's your man now?" Seojun trailed behind him, keeping his eyes on the paintings. But the younger remained silent, Seojun bumped into the boy who seems to be looking startled.

"Kook huh?" Jun saw Jungkook staring at a couple ahead of them.

"There he is. My husband."

Jungkook mumbled in a cracked voice. He felt so pathetic — his breath being unsteady and his vision being blurry.  There stood his husband and Jimin, as if on cue the  Jimin wraps his arms around Taehyung's bicep. The sight broke the younger's hear, but the tears blurred his vision.

He felt  pain— unbearable one; as if his body was burning, as if he was drowning, as if thousands of needles ripping apart his body.

Jun was confused, but it changed into something when he noticed Jungkook's eyes looking all moist and broken."So that's why you haven't called me" his mumbles tearfully, big fat tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Hyung, I must go." Without further talk, Jungkook flees to his own apartment. Seojun tried everything to make the other say what's wrong, but Jungkook just gave him a glum smile and apologised for ruining the night.

Jun furrowed his brow as he stares at the couple — the taller male removing the slightly smaller ones arms harshly and walking away leaving the latter. He then took his phone as he typed a message.

Done as said.

Good work, Han. Your payment will be credited soon.

Jun then saw Jimin looking at him, giving him a small smile. He nods smiling back, and  left the exhibition. Throughout the drive back  to his apartment, his mind was wandering around Jungkook. Something about the boy made his heart go wild. His smile is so adorable, and his personality is so precious. Sad that Jun is asked play with his life; just for monetary benefits. Sad that the boy doesn't know that he brought himself to the lion's den. But, Jungkook, the bunny teeth, the pouty lips, his doe eyes. A very pretty boy. But why is Jimin angry at the boy? And why was Jimin with his husband? Jun's mind became so chaotic. There's something wrong with this. Totally insane about it. Only one person can help him clear his doubts.

Hwang Jiyeon.

***

Hello, Lovelies.

I understand that many of you have a doubt about the book being a Vmin book. No! It's a Taekook book. And it will be staying and ending Taekook.

Purple you all.
I hope all of you stay away from the virus outbreak. My hometown is under lock down now. Take care of Yourself. 💜