E I G H T E E N

/:/ mentioning of self-harm/:/

A pregnant Jungkook waddled to the kitchen where Taehyung was preparing the Dinner. He makes himself comfortable by back hugging his husband- mumbling softly.

" I missed you, Hubby"

Taehyung laughed as he leaned into the hug of his wifey.

"I love you too, baby. Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook hummed softly, nuzzling to Taehyung's nape. A week and three days, since they knew about the pregnancy, Taehyung barely went to work as he was always by the side of his pregnant wife.

Taehyung turned around, humming softly before placing a sweet peck on the boy's lips. He curls his arms around Jungkook's waist, hands pressing flat against his now soft tummy. He grins, petting where his hand lies, heart warmed so easily at the thought of his little baby inside the body of his love.

" I love you so much, Koo. So very much, baby." Taehyung whispered- ghosting over the boy's lips. To which Jungkook pressed himself more to Taehyung's body, smiling bashfully.

"Love you too, Hubby. More than you could even imagine." Jungkook mumbled softly.

After the announcement of Jungkook's Pregnancy, Taehyung haven't heard of Jimin. It just slipped out of his mind. Maybe, Jimin might have realised that Taehyung belongs to Jungkook.

***

Jimin had been sitting on the bathtub, tears falling, broken sobs echoing in the empty bathroom-with a locked door. Jimin is so aware of why this happened, why he tried it again . Why he started cutting himself again.

He was done- so done. A razor blade in his hand, as his thighs were bleeding and an empty bottle of Vodka hanging loose on his other hand.

His sobs dying, as his aching head making it worst. what had he done to deserve all these? First he lost his love, then his mother, and now his only best friend. Why is this world so cruel to him?

His voice cracks, but he doesn't cry -he doesn't want to cry more. No, Not today. Not again. Please, he thinks- no more tears. He want a day without tears- free from tears.

Maybe it's time to finally talk to him, -the man who took everything from him, after all these years of avoiding and ignoring, maybe this once, he should let his father know about how pathetic Jimin was. How broken Jimin was, just because of him, his darkest nightmare, Park Minhyuk- his father.

The ride to his home was nerve wrecking. It had been a while back since he last been there. He wasn't even there when his mother passed away. He wasn't there to give the last kiss, not was he there to be with her when she needed him the most. It was all that man's mistake, it was his father who made Jimin to the troublesome person he is today.

Taking a deep breath, he walked in to the mansion. The Park Residency— where all his beautiful memories with his mother lies.
Park Hee bon was indeed a beautiful woman inside out.  He miss his mom dearly, wishing if she were there to hold him close and tell that everything will be alright. His simply wished.

Son? I- is that you?” A slight deeper voice called out, he recognised the voice. The voice that irked him, the man he hate with all his life. He turns around, gazing up to his father who stood there surprised.

“ son? Really? I don't think so.” Jimin voice dripping venom.

“Jimin ah, it's all in the past. Please forgive your father. I'll never forgive myself for what I have done to you and your mother, son. I will find that boy for you, but please Son, don't avoid me anymore. I've no one else than you. I have suffered enough, son. Don't let your old man die without you by my side.”  Minhyuk tried to hold his son's hand, but Jimin sway his hands away.