N I N E

WARNING!-Nsfw content-Don't report my loves

WARNING!
-Nsfw content-
Don't report my loves.

Jimin had his hands wrapped in Taehyung's torso, holding on to the boy tightly, smiling widely. He is in his happy place, the place where he always wanted to be.

"Jimin, we are in public. Don't be clingy, there are people around, they might think we are a couple." Taehyung stated annoyed.

Jimin cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"It's just..."Jimin sighed, shaking his head. Jimin knows how much disturbed Taehyung is. But he wants Taehyung to be as happy as he is. He is not going to let Taehyung slip away once again.

"Stop with that face, I don't like that face of yours, Taetae. Show me that beautiful smile of yours, Tae." He then wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung face twitches in irritation; he harshly removes Jimin's hand from him. He bolted outside of the saloon. Now, they are in one of the most famous hair dressing saloon as Jimin wants Taehyung to change his hair colour back to blue, like in university.

"Are you coming or what, Jimin ah? I'm tired. And, Hungry." Taehyung sighed softly. More than any other things, his need for Jungkook's presence makes his mind too much more cloudier. All Taehyung wanted to do is cuddle with Jungkook on their bed. Jungkook's gonna be shell shocked about Taehyung dying his hair. But, he'll still love it.

"Taehyung! KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jimin yelled loudly, earning Taehyung's attention.

"What?" Taehyung retorted.

"Let's eat. You said you were hungry." Jimin mumbled in low voice, his gaze fixed down. Taehyung sighs, he know he made Jimin upset. Even though all these was just a set up, Jimin doesn't deserve a rude attitude from him.

"I.... I'll buy you food. Let us go." Taehyung smiles softly, making Jimin's heart lit up. With that, they went to eat their dinner. Throughout the dinner, Jimin was rambling things but, Taehyung's mind was on that specific bunny teeth boy, his Jungkookie.

***

@taehyung_v

❤️23478 likes 329 commentstaehyung_v : Surprise

taehyung_v : Surprise...surprise... surprise ❤️
kookoo_kim : WHAT?!!! SIR! 🤤🤤🤤

Jungkook gulped down harder feeling a familiar tightness on his crotch. Fuck! The blue haired Taehyung made him hard just in a second. The audacity of his man! He wants Taehyung now! No, he needs Taehyung. The need for his husband made Jungkook whimper unintentionally.

But he wasn't ready to let his weak side take over him. His smile became into a smirk. He changed his clothes, his naughty mind happy making such a decision.

***

Taehyung's phone vibrated signalling a text message arrival. Taehyung abruptly opened the text and one glance, the phone almost fell out of his hand and he had a instant hard on.

Fuck! Kim Jungkook!

Wifey ❤️

Blue haired huh? Baby boy is missing you daddy! Sad that you can't have this for a week

Jimin noticed the change in Taehyung's face. The pale, the sweaty face.

"What's with you, Taehyung? Are you feeling sick?" He tried to touch the blue haired man's forehead, but Taehyung dodged it.

"I... Jimin, we should go home now."
Taehyung took a deep breath in, now he have to deal with a confused Jimin and his raging boner.

Taehyung was supposed to stay at Jimin's apartment, but now he needs to be his own apartment, fucking his wife senseless, till Jungkook sees stars. But to his bad, Taehyung can't go. So, once they reached Jimin's apartment, Taehyung rushed inside the bathroom, made sure he released himself with help on his hand and Jungkook's picture message.

Meanwhile, Jimin heard Taehyung's grunts and low moans, the way Taehyung came grunting Jungkook's name. Jimin was mad. No Jimin was beyond mad. Taehyung spend the whole day with him and now, he can't believe that his love is jerking off to someone else. The jealousness, his wrath, his hatred towards Jungkook was too much for himself to handle.
He has to do something more. He only have six more days left. If he can't win over Taehyung over this 6 days, he can never have Taehyung. The thought of losing his love made his heart break. No, he is not letting that happen.

Park Jimin did not come back to lose Taehyung to someone else, especially to a very dumb bunny. Or boy, was he wrong?

***

This is just a short chapter.

The author is sick and herself is very tired from some drama that's happening in her life.