F I F T E E N

The blue haired man wakes up with a grunt as his whole body was too stiff from last night's activity. He woke up to the sun shining ever so brightly, yet the other side of the bed was cold and empty. He checked the time, fuck, it's almost 10. He took his phone as he saw a couple messages from his wife which brought a small smile of his face.

Wifey ❤️

Baby, Get cleaned and come to the café. I'll prepare you coffee. The café is pretty loaded. Ilysm ❤️

He returned the phone back from where he took it, wore his boxers as he went to the bathroom to get cleaned. He dressed himself in comfortable clothes. Half hour later, the man leaves their apartment to his wife's café.

The familiar smell of freshly baked cakes and cookies along with brewed coffee made Taehyung's mind calm. No wonder why Jin's café was so renowned. Every items in the café was in spotlight, heavenly delicious. His thoughts were disrupted as he saw a tall male ruffling Jungkook's hair. He made his way swiftly to Jungkook- wrapped his arms around the boys waist, as if he's claiming his man.

"Oh Hubby, finally you are here. Hyung meet my Taehyung. And Tae, this is Jun hyung." Jungkook giggles as he introduced each other. Seojun extended his own hand towards Taehyung, to which Taehyung took the hand and shook.

" Jungkookie here always talk about you. It's a pleasure meeting you, Taehyung." Jun smirked slightly, eyes almost challenging the husband of the adorable boy.

"pleasure is equally mine, Ham ssi." Something about this Han guy made Taehyung's face to a frown.

Jungkook left the table for both of them to get acquainted with each other and to bring Taehyung his coffee. Taehyung glared at the man sitting across the table from him.

"How did you become friends with my baby?" Taehyung asked with a deep voice. Okay, not just a deep voice but a little bit of jealousy tone.

" Three days back, I met him at a convenient store, having a panic attack. I took him to home. And the next day, I ran to him on the café. Cliché right? We just clicked well with each other." Jun narrates the story with a  Chuckle as he eyed at the bunny looking boy. His gaze lingered a bit longer to the liking of Jungkook's husband.

"Oh, I must leave now. I have some unfinished business to do. Anyway, It was a pleasure meeting you, Kim." Taehyung gave nodded curtly.

Jun, who Ruffles Jungkook's hair as he whispered something into Jungkook's ear. Taehyung, on the other hand, was so close to snap at Han Seojun, but he couldn't do anything than staring at Seojun with his darkening gaze. Oh, if only glares could kill someone.

Jungkook laughs, hitting Jun's chest ever so softly, making Taehyung almost growl at them. Only Taehyung should see that beautiful boy Laughing, only Taehyung should make him this happy. You can call him Selfish, but he is indeed selfish about his wife. About Kim Jungkook.

Without realising Taehyung walked towards them, grabbed the younger boy by waist to his chest who whined loudly.

"Ah, you scared me, Taehyungie." Jungkook pouted- Taehyung leaned in and kissed the boys pouty lips. Once again claiming what's his.

"I'm sorry, Love. You were so invested into the talk, and I missed you." Taehyung sweetly mumbles to the boy, who blushes cutely. Jun almost scoffs internally.

" I might need some salt! It's too sweet for me, hyuu!" Jun jokes, slightly rolling his eyes.

"Hyungie, stop being a meanie. You'll be more sweet when you find your right one too." Jungkook boops the man's nose, who smiled at the younger one adorably. Taehyung gave Jun a shaky grin. Inside, he want to knock off the taller man, and wipe that ugly smile off his face.

"Babycakes, Give the man a break, hmm? Han ssi, my baby can be a little too talkative at times." Taehyung chuckles softly before pulling the boy more into him.

"Oh, it's alright. I do enjoy Kook's talking. He is a cutie. I wish we could hang out with each other like last time, Kook ah. Call me when you are free, and let's get grab a bite together." Seojun caressed the boy's cheeks. And, Taehyung's mind went blank. hangout like last time? They -what?!.

Seojum left the café after a few minutes. Jungkook mumbled something to Taehyung which went unregistered by the man. His mind was so caught up with what Kris told.

"Jungkook, let's go home, NOW." Taehyung whisper yelled. Jungkook looked up at his man, with a perplexed look.

"excuse me? I am working, Hubby" Jungkook tilted his head -unsure of why his husband was so mad.

"I don't care, you are coming with me this instant. Just tell Jin hyung that you are sick, he will understand." Taehyung exclaimed. Before Jungkook could defend, Taehyung pulled him out the café, literally throws the younger boy inside the car. Jungkook gulps down. Damn, he doesn't know what the fuck has gotten into Taehyung. But, he better be quiet, not wanting to make his husband more upset that he already was.

Once they reached their apartment, the younger boy quickly goes out and gets inside the apartment. Taehyung, on the other hand, took another 10 minutes to finally enter their home. The elder walked to their bedroom and saw Jungkook laying on the bed, under the duvet covers.

" Kim Jungkook, don't pretend to be sleepy, when you are about to be punished, baby boy. Flirting, right in front, me. Too confident, eh, sweet cheeks ?" Taehyung undid his belt, his voice almost a growl.

"H-hubby?" Jungkook whimpered, when he saw Taehyung hovering above him. The elder held the boys hand up, as he ties it up with a silk tie. Slowly, undoing the boy's shirt as the blue haired man press chaste kisses which turned to harsh sucking on the younger's baby soft skin.

" Hubby....Kiss me."

Taehyung chuckled darkly before whispering him.
"Shh, baby. Bad boys don't get what they desired for until they behave. Behave, baby boy."

***

UPDATE DONE!

SHOW SOME LOVE, LOVELIES.

Next up is a smut based chapter. So if you won't be comfortable, please skip the next chapter.

Between, I love you all. ❤️

Stay safe.
💜