F O U R

Pain

Pain. Yes, that's what Jungkook felt, unbearable pain, from the person who was supposed to love him and make him happy. He saw how his husband's eyes were glittering, how emotions were overtaking him,how his eyes became teary, and how Taehyung's stares became soft. All because of Jimin.  For the first time in their six years of marriage, Jungkook saw Taehyung's tears. And it was not for him, it was for Jimin.

6 pm, Taehyung will be home soon. Jungkook took a warm body wash, with strawberry flavoured body gel.  During the shower, Jungkook thought about Jin's words.

"Taehyung is yours. Don't let that short devil snatch him away. Taehyung won't cheat you, Kookie baby. But, I don't trust that evil blonde. If that bitch want to play dirty, play nasty, Kookie."

He is going to show Jimin that Taehyung belongs to Jungkook. Only belongs to Jungkook. He took his phone, posts a photo in Instagram.

@kim_kookoo

❤️345 likes 15 commentskim_kookoo : Mine ❤️

kim_kookoo : Mine ❤️

Jungkook went through Taehyung's old Instagram photos. There's no photos without him. Not even Taehyung's single selca. It's just Jungkook. That made the boy smile like a fool. Taehyung is in love with him. Only in love with him.

This photo was taken at Namjin's Wedding day

This photo was taken at Namjin's Wedding day. They both were so giggly that day, Jungkook still remember how Taehyung fucked him in Jin's closet, because his husband thought that he was irresistible.

Jungkook know that Taehyung will never cheat on him or break his trust. Taehyung, his husband, is a man of words and he'll never break them. Also, never hurt his precious little Kookoo.

6: 30 pm, he made his way to  kitchen for cooking dinner for his husband and himself. Humming softly to the song heard through his phone, he made curry Ramen for his hubby. Taehyung's favourite. Jungkook wore a baby pink sweater, with a white lacy panties. He sat down on the couch while waiting for his husband to get home.

The aroma of curry ramen welcomed Taehyung when he entered the home, which brought a small smile on his lips. Soft music from the bluetooth speaker heard, he opened the door to the sight his baby husband sleeping on the couch. The younger laid on the couch unknowingly looking seductive; his thick delicious thighs, the pink sweater slightly rode up exposing his white lacy panties, his small delicate waist in which a two layer silver chain hung prettily in sight. Taehyung was hard on in
fraction of seconds. He took small steps to the sleeping beauty, kneeled in front of him. Placed a small peck on Jungkook's button nose, making the latter whine softly.

"Cigarettes...hate it." Jungkook opened his eyes, pouting to his husband.

"I know, babe. Hanged out with Bogum, and just took two puffs, big baby." Jungkook gets up after adjusting his sweater, he hugs Taehyung.

"You stink! Go and bath, stinky boo. Then let's eat together. Hmm?" He squished his husband's cheeks as he  scrunched his nose cutely.

" I'll take a bath, but I want a dessert after the dinner." Taehyung smiles cockily.  To which Jungkook smirks, lifts his sweater revealing his bubble butt in panties swaying his hips slowly, teasing the other.

" Your wish will be granted, Jagiya~."

Hearing that, Taehyung wasted no time for showering. They ate dinner watching some drama aired on, Jungkook feeding Taehyung. Their usual type of dinner.

Around 9: 30 pm, Taehyung's head was deeply buried between the  those heavenly thighs, swirling around the rim of the boy, making the boy whimper and moan softly. After the ministrations, Taehyung's dick is now buried Dee inside the boy's hole, thrusting in and out, they both panting— groaning as pleasure clouds their mind. Taehyung's grunts and Jungkook's moans could be heard, along with the skin slapping. It was so melodious, until they heard someone pressing the house bells rather quickly. At first they decided to ignore, but the non stop hindrance caused made Taehyung extremely mad. He pulled out of Jungkook, who whined loudly complaining how empty he feels;  the older male walks out of their room only wearing a sweat pants that shows his raging boners outline.

He opens the door angrily, ready to growl at whoever is at the door—only to see Jimin standing there with some baggage. Wait! BAGGAGE? Holy shit.

"What are you doing here, Jimin? What do you want?" Taehyung whisper yells, not wanting Jungkook to come out. If he comes out, Taehyung will have to explain a lot, a lot!

" I came to stay with my husband." Jimin gave him a very innocent smile, although his mind raging seeing the love of his life.  {innocent, my ass}

"Husband, reall Jimi-?"

"Hubby, who's there?" Jungkook came out, eyes skeptical— only wrapped in their black silk blanket.

Taehyung gulps down nervously. "Babe, it's just a friend." Taehyung moved aside, revealing a not so pleased Jimin.

"Oh, him. Hello there, Mister Park." Jungkook back hugged Taehyung, wrapping his blanket around the other too. His eyes holding a cold uninterested look as he watches the blonde clenching his jaws watching the couple's affectionate intimacy.

"H-how do you know him, Koo?" Taehyung turns to Jungkook, nervously, as he stares at his spouse's cold stare towards his ex boyfriend.

"Hmm, I do. We met two days ago and oh, I've had read the diary." Jungkook said calmly eyening the boy in front of their door.

"Taetae, are you not inviting me in? It's cold out here. " Jimin pouts along with puppy eyening Taehyung, his voice shaky.

Before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook beats the older male, speaking up.
"It's late, Park. And, moreover, my husband's still hard on. So, I suggest you leave. Right, Tiger? Come back maybe,  tomorrow." To which Taehyung hummed, gazing at his husband, finding how hot his darling Koo looks with his confident tone.

"Yes, Jimin ah. Come back Tomorrow. It's late, and we're in middle of something. Let's see tomorrow. Have a good night." With that the couple closed the door into the face of a annoyed Jimin.

Jungkook is not an easy catch. He'll not let Taehyung go. Jimin's gotta sweat his blood and tears even to take a small step forward— because Kim Jungkook wasn't playing marbles all these years.

Now, Jungkook : 1
Jimin : 0

***

The edits belong to respective owners!
Thank you!