T W E L V E

“still no texts”

Jungkook sighed for the nth time as he locked his phone. Still no response coming from Taehyung, the younger starts to get frustrated and his jealousness peaking. The pain in his chest felt too agonising, and he can’t just smother them anymore. He hated being vulnerable over silly things like this, but everything seems to remind him how he’s slowly his decision was stupid. He hated how he’s hating himself for being a dumb. He hated how the older is away from him— or how terrible he miss the older.

His tears threatened to fall; but he was in middle of a convenient store, dressed up like a hobo, in Taehyung's shirt. His hair was tied up into a messy bun, yet he felt like a mad man. Damn his hormones since these past days. He craves for stupid combination of food and his dizziness, drowsiness. Fucking hell for him without Taehyung. Now his ass husband won't even reply his messages or calls. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He can't even talk to Jin, the man would kick his ass off. He messed up real time. But for what fucking cause is his husband not calling him? Did that motherfucker forget him already? Nah! Why is he so emotional?!

"Hey, are you alright?" A deep voice made him wake up from his train of saddening thoughts.

"Huh!" Jungkook turned around hitting a hard chest, looking up to a man with sharp nose, thin lips and keep dark eyes. Jungkook felt so small suddenly, the man was literally towering over him. Too tall.

"I...I am alright. Thank you for your concern, Mister." He tried to smile, but his teary eyes gave another answer.

"Lil one. Let me help you." The man took Jungkook's cart, wrapped his enormous hand around the small frame of Jungkook. The younger doesn't know what took him over, Jungkook just cries silently on the other's chest, hoping for all the heavy feeling in his chest to be gone and over.

The calm feeling of his apartment made Jungkook relaxed. The tall man introduced himself as Han Seojun,  an Australian born korean , who works for a reputed company of Models, — PMH Entertainment Company. Something about the man made him feel secure and safe. Apparently the man was at the store to purchase some food supplies for himself. But was distracted by Jungkook's panicked mode. Seojun gave the panicked man a ride back to his home, made sure the boy was alright. He also left his number on the table. Maybe the stranger did care more that Taehyung himself. Jungkook snickered bitterly. The night was already so cold, and Jungkook went to  sleep the night with tears staining his cheeks.

***

Kookie, what happened baby? You look like a fucking zombie! Did you not sleep last night?” Jin's worried voice made Jungkook snap out of his dumb thoughts. His swollen eyes and pale lips must have given the zombie look.

“Nothing. Don’t mind me, Hyungie.” He tries to push his hyung away, but the older doesn’t budge. Jungkook just sighed. He doesn’t want to break down in front of Jin— at least not now. He could feel tears prickling behind his eyes.

"I just miss him, Hyung. That's why. Just want to be with him." He tries to reply with a small soft smile. “Aw Baby! You are just Tae-sick. He will be home soon. Just be strong, honeybun.  He loves you so much, Kookie. You trust him, right? He'll soon be in your arms, baby." Jin ruffles the raven headed boy's hair.

“Now let's make some strawberry tart and donuts. We have customers to serve, honeybun.” Jungkook smiled as he let himself busy with the café. Baking and serving is his passion. So, he let his pain drown in what he is good at.

The Café was usually packed up at the afternoon, for coffees and couples. Jungkook was attending and serving the customers, and Jin was inside the kitchen area. As he was ready to take another order, that familiar face from last night walked in to the café.

 As he was ready to take another order, that familiar face from last night walked in to the café

Jungkook smiled as he spotted the man. Seojun looking surprised seeing Jungkook at the café wearing an apron.

"Hey, it's such a surprise. Never thought I would meet you again." The tall male smiled showing off his handsome charming smile. Jungkook noticing how his charming smile contrasting the man's deadly looks.

"Well, Fancy seeing you here, Mr Han. I haven't thanked for your help last night. Thank you for helping me out there. So, what would you like to order, Han ssi?" Jungkook offered a smile, his eyes shining brightly.

"Are you on the menu? Just kidding, Cutie. I would like to have a black coffee with the infamous strawberry tart of the café." Han Seojun flirts as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"Make yourself comfortable, Han ssi. I'll be right back with your order." Jungkook with a tray in his hand waddled towards the kitchen, there stood a Jin who stared at Jungkook.

"Could you tell me why the fuck where that handsome son of gun was  flirting with you? And you looked so cool with that? Eh?" Jin cocks his eyebrow; smirking slightly.

"Hyung, I know him. I had a very awkward encounter with him last night. I'll explain everything to you later. Now, give me a strong black coffee and strawberry tart, Hyungie."
The younger male almost scoffed at his impatient hyung.

Jungkook served Seojun his orders. Jungkook and Jin enjoyed the company of Jungkook's new friend. Seojun told them how hard it was for him to stay away from his family for his career and how hard it was for him because of the language barrier as he wasn't very fluent in Korean. How people would think of him as a sexy cool mafia boss. He also told them how he was interested in Music, but how his company wasn't letting him do music. More they talked, the more they became comfortable. They felt like that have known Seojun for so long after the talk.

Even though, Jungkook offered the man that he would pay for the older's order, Seo jun refused it. Jungkook was so persistent to show his gratitude, to which Seojun invited the young boy  to an art exhibition that's in Seoul, later at night that day. Just a friendly hangout. Jungkook nodded so fast as he know about Art as Taehyung and himself never misses any of the art exhibition because  of their love for paintings and sculptures.

Jin was also invited to join the hangout, but he declined the invitation as he believed that he can do much better things in the meantime other than staring at those meaningful paintings which he could never understand.

"So I'll pick you up, Kook. Should I come to your apartment or the café?" Seojun asks him — the younger one answers that the café closes at six, so he will go back to apartment. The taller male offered him that he'll pick Jungkook from his apartment. But, Jungkook refused politely saying that he will meet the older at the exhibition centre.

Jungkook took a breathe in, as Jin assures him that it will be okay.
But, another glance at his phone made his heart ache.

No new messages.

Where are you, hubby?

***

Another chapter up.
So, Seojun came. Is he the bad guy or good guy?

What do you think?