Opening Chapter

Hello fellow Fanders and fan people! My name is Cait aka the Logicality friend of the group (I'm the caring mom and bookworm nerd roll into one)

I was bored and scrolling through Pinterest looking for ideas for an upcoming multi fandom fanfic and stumbled upon some writing prompts and the Sander Sides came to mind.

I'll be doing Prinxiety, Logicality, Receit and Remile because those are my main ships and I'll do other ones if they fit the prompt better. Angst, fluff, anything in between, I'll do. Smut, on occasions.

I'll also take requests if you have any. It may take some time due to the fact that my upload schedule is like my social/love life (non existent) but I'll do my best to get them out soon. You can also message me and stay anonymous if you like.

Here's to some fellow Fanders and inspiration
-Lizzey13_
-h2robsar
-ChelleBug10
-SparkeDawg
-death-of-a-phangirl
-ChickitaGurl
Thank you for reading and supporting! Love YTReader19

I also recommend all and any requests you have been posted here so it's more organized and I don't have to look through different chapters. Not to mention, I will do any RemRom ships; that is incest/ twincest and that is disgusting. I know some people ship it and I respect every Fander's favorite ship(s) but I can't do a ship on siblings. I will do platonic/ brotherly Creatitwins because I love some good ol brotherly love.

Here are some future mentions/ trigger warnings that will be mentioned as well as in the chapter. Please be warned that this book will include topics and things like:
•Death
•Blood/Gore
•Eating disorders like anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa
•Mental issues
•Depression
•Cutting
•Suicide
•Anxiety
•Self harm
•Physical violence
•Abuse (emotional/mentally/physically)
•Drug/alcohol abuse
•Sexual violence

If I miss anything or something triggers you, please let me know. I don't want to hurt someone. This will be updated over time as I do different ideas. 99% of ideas DO NOT come from me so I will do my best to give credit to the original owner. Also I know some of this prompts are cringey AF so bear with me.

Take care of yourselves, my fellow readers and dreamers. This has been Author, signing off. 📕💖

Also happy birthday Thomas Sanders! This world truly doesn't serve you and you deserve everything in this world and more!