The Storm Cloud Sushi Roll

[Here's the main inspiration for this one-shot]
Trigger warnings: None
Ships: LAMP(platonically/fam-ILY style)
Some Prinxeity

It was the day Thomas and Roman had been preparing for weeks, maybe even months. The Disney audition. Roman had been prepping and making Thomas rehearse for hours while Virgil seemed to be working overtime to keep up with the anxiety that seemed to grow as the audition grew near.

Logan has woken Thomas a good three and half hours before the audition. The logic side didn't entirely agree with this frivolous nonsense but wanted to Thomas to be ready. Roman was going through their lines and advice on what to wear while Patton gives positive encouragement, Virgil standing to the side, trying to keep the less than awesome truths to himself.

They had arrived at the audition a good 15 minutes before it started. Roman and Logan were going through everything one more time while Patton was the cheerleader. Virgil has sunk out and returned to his room, light purple fairy lights twinkling everywhere.

The dark emo could feel a panic attack coming in. He always felt this way when Thomas was auditioning for a show or doing anything out of his comfort zone. Virgil wanted to hole up in his room, listening to MCR or P!ATD until it was all over.

"Sanders, Thomas," the person in charge yelled and the gay cinnamon roll headed up to the stage. "Go kiddo!" "Fracture a femur." "You're gonna be spectacular,Thomas." (You can guess what belonged to which side)

At this point Roman would materialize next to Thomas as he performs while Logan and Patton would head back to the mindscape but Roman went back with them, leaving his performance aura to take his place.

When they all got there, it was like the entire room was a darker shade and if the usual cheery atmosphere had been drainer. They all looked at each other and knew Virgil was keeping a panic attack to himself, not reaching out for the others to help.

"Patton, the snacks and drinks. I'll get the films and Roman, make the fort then do the thing," Logan said as the three of them head their own ways. Roman had summoned the fluffiest, comfiest pillows and blankets to make an epic pillow fort made for royalty and headed to the storm cloud's room.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "My Chemically Imbalance? Hot Topic? J.Delightful?" Roman asked as Virgil threw open the door, looking stressed. "What do you want, Sir Sings-A-Lot?" Virgil asked, scowling at the bright colorful member of royalty. He wasn't in any mood to deal with the prince or any of the others until the dreaded audition was over.

"Ah, you're not busy, DiVERgent," Roman cleverly said as he made his way into Virgil's room without an invitation, a fluffy rainbow blanket around his shoulder like a gay superhero cape. "Didn't anyone teach you to ask for permission first, Princey?" Virgil told the glittering figure as he laid the blanket on the floor. [If you get Roman's nickname, I will follow you and love you]

"What are enough doing, Prince Underarm Stink?" Virgil was confused. Roman had just barged into his room and just laid a blanket on the floor. "This," Roman said as he shoved Virgil onto the blanket. It didn't hurt that much, it felt like a soft marshmallow cloud. "What the actual f......" Virgil started to curse before Roman rolled up the blanket with the emo still inside.

"Come on, My Chemically Imbalance Romance," Roman told the confused sushi roll and carried it bridal style, making the ghost pale side looking like it had two roses on his cheeks. "Where are we going, Ro?" Virgil muttered, feeling warm and comfortable in the blanket and Roman's arms.

"Here," Roman proclaimed as they entered the living room to see a rainbow colored pillow and blanket fort the size of the whole room with Logan in front of the TV with a dozen or so movies and Patton inside the fort with cookies, candy,chips, popcorn, pretzels, pizza and soda, arranging everything to look neat. "Hey kiddos! I got all the food and Logie putting in Nightmare Before Christmas," Patton explained as Roman placed the cozy Virgil in the middle of the fort with Patton in Virgil's right while Roman was on the left.

"Can you feed me a cookie?" Virgil mumbled. He appreciated the others for confronting him and doing all of this just for him. But he also felt a bit embarrassed. For years, he watch from the sidelines as the Light Sides did warm family bings. Virgil, Deceit and Remus were all lone wolves who worked together to not be alone.

"Anything for you, my emo nightmare," Roman said as he grabbed a oatmeal raisin cookie and place it on Virgil's mouth. "Mmmm mmu," Virgil trying to say thank you but also nibbling on the cookie. Logan crawled into the fort and laid down next to Patton.