Ready, Set, Not Yet-Beetlejuice, Logicality

Based on the video above, and got me into the musical itself. Thanks to GreenPewdiepie420 also a fan of the musical and my friend B who recommended the musical but I didn't get into at first. Highly recommended for those who yet to to listen to Beetlejuice. Fair warning, there is a bit of angst in the middle of the story
This means it's part of the song
This means it's part of the song but not the original version
This means flashback

-Trigger Warnings/ Mentions
•Death
•Angst
Human AU

Logan Maitland placed a box labeled OFFICE BOOKS down and walked over to the crib near the living room. It was his own when he was a baby- his parents had given it to him since Logan and his husband to a different house. The crib itself seemed a bit old-fashioned, made of mahogany and had fairytale characters etched into the wood. He kneeled down so he could properly see.There was Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, Red Riding Hood.

"Look at this crib in all of its glorious antiquary," he smiled and got back up to observed the other areas. "Every curve and surface speaks to me, 'saying pamper and spoil me, sand me and oil me, come on," Logan frustratedly added, gripping the handles of the crib.

Logan was born and raised as an only child, the son of two successful and well-off people so Logan was given a luxurious, some might say spoiled, lifestyle but he was never a arrogant snob like some of the kids he grew up with. Unbeknownst to Logan, Remus was on the couch, watching the scene from afar while drinking from a soda and wearing 3-D glasses.

"I know to the untrained eye it's boring," Logan said aloud, taking off his glasses and rubbing his temples. "But nothing's a chore when you're restoring, apart from frustration, pain and financial drain- it's fun!" Logan counted on three fingers as he paced back and forth, going from a bit frustrated to faking a smile and putting the glasses back on.

"Folks say Logan.....
Why do you polish your crib when you don't have a kid? And even if you did have a kid," Logan told himself, gripping and looking at the crib once more while Remus continued to watch the scene like a film. "This crib is too precious for placing a baby inside it," Logan flopped on the couch, oblivious to the fact that Remus was next to him with a smirk on his face. "So it simply exists to remind you your sense of perfection is just a reflection that you are not mentally prepared to make room for a kid, Logan?" Logan frustratingly yelled, once again rubbing his temples and looking around the living room.

Furniture along with cardboard boxes were scattered around as Logan and his husband had just moved into the house. The couch was already in place and he placed a few photo frames on the fireplace mantel a short time ago but there was still a lot of work to be done before this house became a home.

"Why don't you live, Logan? Just make a start," Logan looked around aimlessly. He got off the couch and headed back toward the crib again. "Are you willing to take the next step?" Logan asked himself aloud, straightening his tie. He gave himself a little nod. "Ready,set-. Ready, set-"

"Look at theses jugs!" Logan's husband, Patton Maitland née Love came into the room, smiling joyously and a ceramic creation. Patton walked over to Logan, carefully holding the jug while Logan looked at his love and gave him an adoring smile.

"Amazingly glazed and terra-cotta-ery, I took some clay and made you pottery," Patton explained as he handed Logan a dark blue jug with elegant black swirls on it. "I love it,Pat," Logan said as Patton traced the embellishments with his fingers, a bit lost in his own world. "The world will never wreck you, I'll protect you in a mother's embrace," Patton beamed at the compliment and wrap himself around the jug, giving it a tight hug.