Broken(Remus x Deceit)

Prompt Number 62 is what inspiration this
one shot I found on Pinterest
Human AU
Trigger warnings/mentions
•Death/Suicide
•Depression
•Abuse

"Pack your shit and go! Get the fuck out of my sight!"

Damion Clery yelled at his fiancé Remus Kingsley. They had been together since their sophomore year at Miranda High School (I wrote this on the day of Lin-Manuel Miranda's birthday) and Damion had proposed on their seven year anniversary a few weeks ago.

Damion or know as Deceit had come from a broken family. His mother, Marie had died in a car crash when Deceit was only 10. His father, Ryan was abusive and alcoholic, leaving Damion to find unloved and lonely for most of his growing up years.

Remus, on the other hand, was the youngest on of Rose and Richard Kingsley, two of the city's richest lawyers and businesses-people. He had an older twin brother (by 6.5 minutes) Roman but he was different than Roman. Remus had always been openly gay, never really cared about what people thought and had a much dirtier mind than his brother.

The two met in Spanish class in their freshman year. Damion was the only one who wasn't fawning over Roman who was also in the class and Remus who noticed Damion at all. Remus then made him laugh by asking what "I wanna fuck a dolphin with a penis" means in Spanish. Since that day, the two become inseparable. Remus confesses his feelings almost a year later when they were at their favorite ice cream parlor, I Scream. Luckily,Damion felt the same.

Remus was the only way who cared about Damion, gave him love and kindness, instead of hate and abuse. Remus loved him even though he had these scaled shaped scars on one side of his face and Damion loved Remus for his dirty humor and demented personality. They had move into a small apartment not from the University of Sanders, where they attended until last year when Deceit graduated with a degree in law and Remus with a degree in writing. Deceit now worked for a law firm while Remus had a job at the city's newspaper.

A small fight about something stupid like where they wanted to have the wedding quickly escalated with the two airing out their private feelings about the other. Damion had forget to take his medicine that controls his emotions so he couldn't exactly control the hormones and couldn't control the years of bent up rage and bitterness.

Remus looked pained as if he was struck in the heart with an arrow. Then it twisted into rage and fury. "Fine. I'll take my shit and I'll be getting the fuck out of your life." Remus grabbed his phone and car keys off the table and left the apartment, not daring to turn back.

In the second his love left, Damion sunk to the ground and sobbed. He just called the only man who ever gave an actual shit to leave. For the second time in his life, his heart shattered into two.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remus drove his car to his brother Roman's apartment, which he roomed with his boyfriend, Virgil Storm and two of their former classmates, who were also boyfriends, Patton Cloud and Logan Berry.

Remus could always count on his brother to have his back. Luckily Roman only live a short way away but Remus wanted to play his Queen music as loud as he wanted, desperately doing his best to hold back tears. The music bought back memories, both bitter and bliss. When Remus arrived, he was a bit hesitant to knock but he did it anyway.

Patton opened the door to see Remus, slight tears on his face. Remus had been holding on the past five minutes, but seeing Patton and his cheerful, bright smile, Remus started to crack. He's a lot like Deceit. Both came from abusive, violent households. Yet only one was truly happy. Patton was taken off guard. Usually Remus would tell Roman if he was visiting but Patton had never seen Remus this upset.