Burrito Cuddles (Marred Logicality) [Human Au]

Trigger warnings/mentions:
• Food
• Me taking a terrible shot army writing about depression
• Fluff so sweet it can give you a cavity

Patton Berry-Cloud has originally came home with a plan: make his husband Logan's favorite dinner (chicken with rice and a simple dessert of mini ice cream sundaes) and then have a Harry Potter movie marathon but when he stepped into the house, he just felt a wave of sadness and depression washed over him. Depression was something Patton had been fighting since his teens and continued to fight even with a wonderful support system. Sometimes it would come up from behind him like a cloud of angst and try to strangle him. So he re-edited his plan- to just create a burrito of blankets and eat ice cream in front of the TV, binging old episodes of Steven Universe.

An hour or two later, Logan came home. "Dear, I'm home," he announced, taking the homemade scarf Patton made him off and setting his briefcase down. He found his husband silently wrapped in half a dozen blankets and next to a half-eaten pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Instead of giving a Patton-like response like "Logie, you're finally home!" with a welcome home hug or "Hi, honey! How are you? How was your day?" and a welcome home kiss, he just simply shrugged, not even bothering to look up or even look at Logan. After over three years of marriage and five years of dating, Logan knew his husband well enough to know when Patton was in/going through a depression spiral.

"Well, there goes my plan to cuddle and kiss with you when I care home. Shame, I was really looking forward to it," Logan said, taking a crisscross, applesauce seat next to the bundle up burrito blanket ball after making a quick pit stop into the kitchen for his own carton of rocky road ice cream. "No." Logan looked surprised: Patton was usually quiet whenever he was in a depressing state. He started to slowly unwrap the burrito. "We can share and be a double burrito." "Ohh..." Logan softly smile. His husband was undeniably adorable and cute even when he was in a spiral.

After almost twenty minutes of trying and struggling to make themselves comfortable and not tangled up in each other's limbs, Patton and Logan successfully managed to fully wrap themselves up in the blanket burrito along with their ice cream. They order some pizza, breadsticks and cinnamon sticks for dinner because mainly they were just too lazy to cook and didn't really want to break their cozy cave. Once their food arrived, it took ten minutes in total to unwrap themselves, get the food, then rewrap the burrito with them and their food comfortably inside.

The rest of the evening was spent with Patton and Logan just feeding each other pizza and breadsticks, eating ice cream and re-watching Steven Universe, Disney movies and other cartoons in their warm, fuzzy double burrito.

[Bonus Ending #1]

Logan woke up, everything fuzzy and hazy. He tried to what happened. Patton was depressed, Logan tried to cheer him up leading to a double person burrito, a pizza and TV marathon, falling asleep wrapped up to each other, surrounded by empty boxes and cartons. He tried to get up but couldn't. Mainly because he see Patton, asleep on his lap-chest, clutching a stuffed giraffe and drooling. Logan looked at the mini clock in the TV corner. It read 3:03 am. He sighed. Neither of them had work in the morning so there was no harm in sleeping in late.

Patton began to stir and Logan was quick to lure his husband back to sleep. He softly hummed a lullaby, rocked him like a baby, stroked his hair in a gentle, loving way. Within seconds Patton had fallen back into a peaceful slumber. Logan softy smiled before giving his husband a kiss on the top of his head and drifting back to sleep.

Me: Hey let's create some Prinxiety or some Analogical or Intrulogical
My brain: Nope. We go Logicality. Let's diversify with Intruality and Royality
Me: Half of the one shots are/have Logicality
My brain: And? We gonna write SMART COOKIE TILL WE DIE!
As you can tell, I have a bit of a bias toward the left and right brain couple. I'm sorry but I love this ship. I'm writing some Analogical, Royality, Intruality, LAMP and Remile
Thanks for reading! Love YTReader19 ❤️📚