The Stars Are Brighter Than Diamonds(Part One)

Art above is not mine. It belongs I'm Basically Shakespeare on Tumblr, picture found on Pinterest. I highly respect her/him/then so give them some compliments

Trigger warnings/mentions:
•Abandonment
•Insecurity
•Something is mentioned at the end that involves a person from the Tale of the Three Brothers, you'll see who and what I mean
Human Logicality AU
Note to my future partners/ anyone in a relationship, I think this is a very romantic date and highly recommend something like this in real life

Logan made sure he had everything. The picnic basket filled with both his and his love's favorite goodies? Check. His notebook filled with notes and so he could write down the experience? Check. His phone to take photos? Check. The small stuffed bear for his boyfriend, Patton? Check. The baby breath and carnations, his love's favorite flowers? Check. Ready for his date, Logan hopped into his car and drove to his boyfriend's house.

"Logie!" Patton squealed, giving Logan a hug, making him almost drop the gift and flowers. "Aww! It's so precious! Thank you, Lo!" The man gave the bear a tight squeeze and left the flowers on the table before Logan escorted him to the car. "So where exactly are we going?  You just told me to dress causally. Is this causal?" Patton asked, pointing to his outfit. Logan looked over while paying attention to the road.

Patton was wearing a simple white tee with blue polka dots, shorts and his cat hoodie draped playfully around his shoulders while Logan exchanged his black button shirt for a more causal black shirt with the words "I'm a Scorpio so I'm obviously smarter than you" and jeans. "You look perfect as always, Pat," Logan replied as his boyfriend turned a faint pink. Logan then turned up the radio to ignore Patton's questions. He wanted to keep everything a secret until they arrived at their date location.

A good car ride later (with Patton entertaining Logan  and the toy bear named Cosmo by singing along to the radio) they arrived at their destination. "The observatory?" Patton asked as Logan grabbed the picnic basket from the trunk. "I wanted to show you something. I hope it is satisfactory for you?" Logan answered as the two walked toward the tall building.

It was their 3rd date as an official couple and the past two times Patton planned. For the first time, they went to see a romantic-comedy movie then a romantic stroll in the park and the second one, they made homemade pasta with a chocolate soufflé.
[Future partner/ those in romantic relationships: Here are some fun date ideas]
Patton seemed to choose things on the cute, fluffy, romantic side. Logan wanted to chose a place that was passionate but educational at the same time. After some searching and advice seeking, Logan believed to find the perfect place to their date.

"I'll love whatever it is, Logie but will we get in trouble?" Patton pointed to a sign saying they closed at nine on Sundays. "My dad works here remember? I'm quite sure he'll bend the rules for his son. Not to mention I'm quite friendly with most of the security staff." Logan lead Patton (who's eyes were now covered) down a small path away from the main observatory building. "Can I open my eyes now, LoLo?" Patton asked as Logan dashed off to set up the picnic really quick. There was a few seconds of silent before he replied "Yes." Patton opened his eyes and squealed with delight.

In a small hilly clearing surrounded by a few apple trees that had colorful fairy lights strung from the was a soft lavender colored blanket with the picnic Logan brought spread out elegantly. Flower petals were scattered around and there were some cookie scented candles a good distance from the blanket and trees. "Do you like it?" Patton looked to see Logan, looking nervous and anxious.

Before their relationship, Patton had a previous boyfriend, Roman who had been known as romantic and affection. Even though the two parted on goods terms and Roman found a new boyfriend, Logan was always scared that Patton didn't find his simple yet sweet gestures as romantic and might not love him. "Of course I like it Logie! It's a really romantic place. Come on!" Patton pulled Logan toward the picnic blanket, giving the two a perfect view of the stars that twinkled the black velvety darkness.