The Breakup

Maddie's POV (Irl):

I look up from my phone and over to my left side where my boyfriend of 2 years is letting out a sigh. 

"What's wrong Dani?" I ask in concern. I hate to see him stressed out like this. 

"I'm really sorry about this... but I want to breakup..." He says this eyeing my face, searching for a reaction. I remain emotionless. 

"Are you serious...? After every single thing we've been through?" I try to keep my face looking indifferent, but I can feel the tears starting to pool in the back of my eyes. 

"It's just that I don't really feel the spark anymore. The one I used to feel. We don't work anymore." This is a lie. I know it. He's avoiding my eyes like he always is when he feels guilty. 

"Bs. What girl did you find that you like more than me?" I eye him up and down, really hoping this is a joke. He sighs again. 

"Someone that's not you." Wow. That one really hurts. 

"Am I really not good enough for you? Has everything I have every done fallen short of a girl you probably only like because she has a nice body?" My vision blurs but I try to blink back the tears.

"No. Your not. I'm sorry." I stand there shocked. 

"Don't ever talk to me again. Ever." I take one last look at his face before turning on my heel and running to the school bathroom. I just want to go home. Right now. Ah screw it. I run to my locker and grab all my things. I run out the school. But home has no one to comfort me. I... wait a minute. Someone who doesn't know me well enough to judge me. I unlock the door and run straight up to my room. 

Maddie: 

Josh... I'm not sure if your at school rn, but I really need help.

Joshyyy:

Sure. What's up?

Short Chapter! Ik... don't worry, they are gonna get longer! ew why was i so "!"