Moving in

Maddie's POV: 

I smile as I go up to the door with all my stuff, three suitcases and my backpack. It's not all my stuff, but oh well. I don't know how long I'll be here for. I knock on the door, I haven't told anyone I was coming two days early, but I want to surprise the girls and Tony. Thomas answers and gulps. I smile sweetly at him. Since I told him I'd join, I've been throwing empty threats at him to scare him. I could totally do them, of course, but I would never. 

"If it isn't our newest member!" He says loudly, but no one seems to notice except Chase who comes over and hugs me. I sort of stand still, awkwardly. 
I forgot about his crush on me... 
This is going to be awkward. 
I sigh in relief as he lets go of me. 

"Yes Thomas, I'm here and hi Chase!" I say and I see Tony running over. I don't even think twice as he wraps his arms around me, I immediately hug back, ignoring the daggers Chase is glaring at Tony. Thomas just slinks off, not wanting to be here apparently. 

"Mads?! You're not supposed to come for another two days! I missed you! I can't believe you're staying here!" He says, talking at about a million miles per minute. I laugh at his enthusiasm.

"Hi Tony! I thought I was should surprise you all, and I guess it's worked. I missed you so much too! It's also only been 5 days since we saw each other." I say, laughing at the end. He responds with a laugh and grabs two of my suitcases as we fall into conversation. Out the corner of my eye, I see Chase, stomping off moodily and Tony, seemingly smirking in victory. I laugh at both of their stupidity. Just then I see Alex coming over, yelling into his vlog camera.

"YO, LOOK HERE! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE HYPE HOUSE HERE TODAY IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW! SHE JUST ARRIVED AND HER NAME IS MADS-" 

"Alex, chill out." Kouvr says, coming over and hugging me. I smile and here footsteps running down the stairs and as I look up, I see my girls who heard Alex, I guess. They basically stampede me and the three of them basically strangle me. Everyone laughs at us as I fake choking. As we pull apart, we are all in tears and they grab my hands and pull me forward, Tony behind with my suitcases. They lead me to a closed door right next to Avani's room.

"Okay, this is your room!" Charli squeals loudly. 

"We've done it all in 5 days so I hope you really like it!" Addi says, smiling. 

"Yeah and of course, if you dislike something, you can always change it. I mean, I reckon-" Avani rambles on, but I interrupt her. 

"Vani, chill. I'm sure I'll love it. Let's just go in!" I say excitedly and Addi opens the door. My jaw drops to the floor.

The room (imagine all the pink is a different color):

"I- wh- ho- why- how- I- woah." I sputter on, speechless, and the girls laugh at me. I clear my throat, regaining composer. "I love it! Thank you so much!" I say and the girls cheer, feeling accomplished. 

Time Skip, 6 hours later:

I sigh as I roll around again in bed, tears on my face.
Why am I still thinking about Josh?
I should be over him!
He doesn't love me! He never did!
But this only makes the tears fall harder and faster. I sit up and feel my head aching. 
I need water. 
I slowly and quietly get out of bed starting to walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water, tears still running down my face. I take a sip and start to calm down, but I'm still crying. I start walking back upstairs, in some sort of sleepy, sad, daze, not even realizing someone is in front of me until I bump into them. I look up, starting to apologize until Tony realizes I'm crying. 

"Mads? What's up?" He asks in a whisper. I say nothing and just shake my head and he wraps his arms around me. "It's okay, Mads. I'm here for you. It'll be okay." He whispers, rubbing my back and holding me in comfort. 

(A/N: Okay, my wrist seems to be getting worse, but I am so grateful for all of you and try to update as much as possible. Because of this, I'm keeping this AN small so thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)