Ghosted

Josh's POV:

I force a smile onto my face and burst through the doors of the Sway House.

"WHAT'S UP MY BOYS?!" I yell with fake enthusiasm. Jaden is the only one passing, the only one in sight, and yet, he doesn't as much as glance at me. Soon he's disappeared into another room.
Hm, weird. 
I decide to go find Anthony, make amends for our previous fight. 
He's totally calmed down...
Right?

I knock on his door and open it, to find him deeply immersed in a video game.
"Yo Ant! I'm home!" I say loudly so he can hear me over his headset. But if he can, he surely shows no sign of it. He continues to stare straight at the TV, watching as his snipe goes straight through the guards head. I let out a low whistle. "Nice shot my g," I say, hoping for some kind of recognition I'm alive, but I still receive none. I groan and walk out, deciding to just drop through the kitchen before going to me and Bryce's shared room, and there in the kitchen I see Kio. "'Sup Kio?" I say, throwing him a smile. However, he doesn't smile back or respond like he usually does. He just rolls his eyes and scoffs, walking out of the kitchen. I sigh and start to head to my room. I burst through and see Bryce filming a video. 

"Rice Gum, if you want to go sometim-" He's in the middle of shading Rice again.
Great.
I clear my throat and he stops talking, turning to me.

"Wassup Bryce?" I ask casually, dropping my suitcase on the floor and my bag on my bed. A look of pure hatred and fury consumes his facial features and he stands up so abruptly, his phone falls and probably cracks. This is when I know, I should run. But I stand my ground, keeping my feet glued to the floor, somewhat confused. 

"How. Dare. You. Show. Your. Face. Here." He hisses, advancing towards me. I smile weakly, hoping this is a joke.
Is this all about Mads?
Him and Mads aren't even close...
Right?

"Um... you see, I live here..." I say trailing off at the end. Bryce lets out a bark-like laugh and looks at me in disbelief. 

"If you don't get out of my sight, soon you won't be living anywhere." He says, a manic glint overcoming his eyes. I gulp, nervous. 

"Bryce, we can... er... sort this out... just hear me out..." I say, slowly backing up as he continues to walk forward to me.

"No. You hurt Mads. You hurt Jaden and Ants basically sister, the only person who Kio is truly happy around, and the girl who helped me get back together with the love of my life. You took her heart, took all her trust and WASTED IT. YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON HER WITH NESSA OF ALL PEOPLE," He starts yelling, a look of disgust clouding his face. "YOU TOOK THE BEST THING IN YOUR LIFE AND THREW IT AWAY. YOU TOOK THE BEST GIRL YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY HAVE AND WALKED ALL OVER HER. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME STRAIGHT HOME. YOU STAYED WITH NESSA FOR 2. MORE. WEEKS. DOES NESSA EVEN KNOW YOU'RE DATING MADS?" 

"No... not officially..." I say, swallowing. His face contorts.

"THAT'S WORSE. YOU'RE LEADING HER ON. MAKING HER THINK SHE HAS A CHANCE. THAT'S TWO GIRLS YOU'RE HURTING AT ONCE." He yells and without even knowing what I'm doing, my heart takes over my head and I punch him. I punch him square in the jaw.

"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO WITH MY LIFE?" I yell back boldly. The anger is wiped off his face for a second, overtaken with shock, confusion, and then fury again. His face flushes and he balls up his fists.
Oh god, what did I just do?

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO EITHER GIRL-" His speech is cut short however, because he just gives up on talking and punches me back, right in my nose. I feel it gushing for the second time in 2 weeks. He knees me in the place where "the sun don't shine" and I fall over, groaning in pain. Bryce kicks me in the stomach twice more before Nick (Bean),who was filming, comes over and restrains him from beating me to death. I notice him just turning off the camera. He sits down in shock as I continue rolling around on the floor in pain and Bryce sits, tense, on the edge of his bed. 

"Holy crap," Nick starts. "This is going to make great content."

(A/N: Tag yourself, I'm Nick. So, I just realized it's a holiday weekend coming up, but theres no where to go, so yay! Go Covid! Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)