Today's the day!

Maddie's POV: 

I wake up with light streaming in through the windows. I squint my eyes and then sit up, suddenly remembering. 
Today's the day! 
It's my first time ever in LA, and I get to meet some of my best friends, and also I get to meet Noen who I haven't seen forever! I jump out of bed and my vision goes all blurry and I feel like I'm going to pass out because I stood up too fast. Once I feel ok again, I run to my closet to find clothes I didn't pack that I can wear on the plane. I check the time real quick. 
10:37 am
Wow, it's early for me! 
I look through my closet and just throw on joggers, a sports bra, and Josh's oversized hoodie. I do my skincare routine, and just put on a little concealer, highlight, and mascara. Then I just throw my hair up into a messy bun. I run downstairs and grab my empty HyDrOfLaSk (A/N: I'm so sorry lol) and bring it back upstairs. I grab my backpack and pack my laptop, chargers (phone and laptop), the book I'm reading, my AirPods, my wallet, my empty water bottle, my notebook, and my makeup bag. I get my suitcases (2) and put my backpack on, putting my phone in my pocket, and leave my room. I go downstairs and grab my car keys. I throw all my stuff into the trunk but keep my backpack with me in the front. I run back inside to grab an apple and a pop tart. At the last second, I grab the whole box to put in my backpack. As I run back outside, I close and lock my door behind me and go to my car. As I look up, my mood drops. There he is, Daniel Seavey, leaning on my car. 

"Wh-what are y-you doing here?" I stutter out, upset already.

"Aw, love, don't you want to see me? Don't you miss me?" He asks in a mocking tone. This starts an angry fire inside of me. 

"Why would I want to see you? You broke me. I hate you!" I say, and I feel tears pooling in my eyes. 
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry... oh look, I'm crying.
A tear falls down my face and his face softens. 

"Look, Mads, I'm so s-" He starts but I cut him off. 

"Sorry? YOU'RE sorry?! You aren't allowed to be sorry! You can't even call me Mads! Get out of my way, I have to leave." I yell the first part and then get softer at the end. I push him out the way as he looks at me with shock, disbelief, and confusion and walks away. I sigh and get into my car, starting to smile right away again. 
I can't let him ruin my day. 
Not today. 
I start driving and decide to stop by the mall because it's only 11:45 am so I have some time. I park in the lot and grab my phone and wallet. I decide to get something for each of my friends. 

For me and Addi:

For me and Charli:

For me and Charli: