Depression Cooking With Some Tea On The Side

Tony's POV: 

I wake up and smile, remembering how last night Mads fell asleep in my arms.
No Tony!
She just got out of a relationship!
Wait... is she even out of it yet?
I frown for a second before I smile, smelling something good. 
Oh god, is Mads depression cooking again?
She told me when she was at the Hype House that she does that a lot. I get up, not caring about my bed head and walk downstairs. I get to the kitchen and my eyes widen, astonished. There are heaps, and I mean heaps of literally everything! Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, toast, fruit, oatmeal, bagels, donuts, cinnamon rolls, crepes, and she's over by the stove making omelettes it looks like. She also has a bunch of drinks out, orange juice, apple juice, milk, lemonade, water, coffee, and even a pot of tea. Just then a timer goes off and she opens the oven and pulls out another sheet of donuts. Only once she sets them down she sees me. 

"Good morning Tony!" She says, going back to the omelettes. 

"Morning Mads. Now why are you depression cooking again? And how long did all of this take?" I question. 

"You know why and I've been up since 4 in the morning!" I check the time and sigh. 
It's 9 am.

"Mads, you've been up for 5 hours! Making breakfast for two people! How are we even going to eat all of thi-" I start, but am interrupted by the door barging open and a bunch of people talking and coming in. Me and Mads look at each other and smile. 
Right on time. 
Everything goes silent when first everyone smells the food and then sees Mads and I. Then a girl who is standing in the front who I've never seen before runs up to Mads and hugs her. 

"Aw baby I'm so sorry! This must really suck if you're depression cooking again!" Mads allows the girl to envelope her in a hug and smiles. I hear a snicker from the back. 

"Shut up!" Someone whispers. It's not that long when all the other girls run and hug Mads, all repeating apologies that aren't theirs to give. I mean, I said sorry, but it's really none of our faults...
Right?
They hug for a long time but then Anthony clears his throat and the girls break apart. Mads runs to Anthony and he gives her a big bear hug while Avani goes to tend to the omelettes still on the stove. She hugs him for about 45 seconds and then goes to Jaden and they hug with an equal amount of energy, if not more. This hug also lasts about 45 seconds before she hugs Payton for about 30 seconds, and he says sorry because lowkey it is his fault and then, she sees Kio. I think they have some sort of bond that no one can really explain. 
I don't really know. 
Anyways, the second she sees him, her eyes tear up and she runs to him, and he catches her in his arms and they hug for what feels like forever. Once they finally pull apart, they start communicating with their eyes which is something only they can do and understand. It's sort of like how Mads, Jaden, and Anthony can all communicate through sighs but no one else really understands. Then someone clears their throat and I notice, for the first time, Bryce is here. Yes, you heard me right.
Bryce Hall. 
He's the last person I would expect to come here to comfort Mads and I can clearly tell she did too because of the look on her face. It's pure confusion and disbelief and once the look slightly fades, they do an awkward sort of high-five-fist-bump thing. After that it's silent for a second before Mads breaks it. 

"Anyone want breakfast?" Everyone runs to the table in response, as a yes, but some people have to stand. Mads gets out plates, cups, bowls, and silverware and everyone starts serving themselves. Somewhere during the meal, Payton asks for Pop-Tarts, I'm introduced to the girl who turns out to be Halia and has known Mads her whole life, Avani proposes to Mads with a ring pop she got at the airport and then voila, we finished all the food. How, I'm not sure. But somehow. We all continue to tell dumb jokes and laugh when Anthony suddenly goes serious. 

"So Mads... have you talked to Josh at all?" He asks and a shadow crosses Mads' face, making it go completely dark and her mouth creasing into a frown, all signs of previous laughter gone. 

"Um... no. He hasn't even texted me since yesterday before I knew. I guess Nessa is that captivating." Everyone seems to get upset and unsettled at the mentions of Josh and death threats start flying around again. I notice Bryce just sitting back, observing, laughing slightly. Just then there is a knock on the door. "More people? We just finished the food!" And Mads gets up to open the door and we all continue talking. I hear the door slam and then more knocking. 
This can't be good... 
We all get up and go over to the front door as Mads opens it again. 

"What the heck Mads? What are they all doing here? Why did you just slam the door in my face? Aren't you happy to see me? I came to surprise you!" He says and as if in unison, we all scoff. Mads stands there, still as a statue. "Mads!" She still doesn't respond and then Avani goes up to Josh and slaps him across the face. Josh holds his cheek, stunned. We all stare at her completely shocked and Mads' jaw had basically dropped to the ground. 

"WHAT THE HECK AVANI?!" He yells and Avani get's even more infuriated. For such a small girl, she is literally a ball of fire.

"YOU DESERVED IT! YOU NEVER, EVER GET TO HURT MY WIFEY AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME?" She yells, her voice booming. 

"WHAT DO YOU EVEN MEAN?" He roars and raises his hand to hit Avani when Anthony goes and punches him square in the jaw. Josh stands there shocked for a second, his own best friend just punched him, but swings at Anthony's nose after a not too long pause. He misses, but only because Anthony ducked out the way. Avani has returned to her place, but unconciously, me, Jaden, and even Bryce have stepped forward a little, ready to step in if needed. Kio and Payton won't hurt a fly so we don't have to worry about them. Anthony punches Josh again, right in the nose, and a steady stream of blood starts flowing. All us boys cheer as the girls scream. Mads is watching with a horrified look on her face. Even though Josh hurt her, I can tell she doesn't want either of them hurt. Josh punches Anthony in the face and Anthony's lip busts and start bleeding. 

"ANT!" Avani yells, scared. She tries to pull him back, and he sort of goes with it. I step up, not wanting this to go unsettled. Josh scoffs and while he's distracted I punch him in the gut and once he falls, I kick him.
Thanks, Ondreaz.
I keep kicking him while the boys cheer and the girls start yelling at us to stop and I'm about to kick him again, when Mads finally speaks up. 

"GUYS! CHILL OUT! IF ANYONE HERE CARES ABOUT ME, STOP FIGHTING!"  She yells and I immediately step back, allowing Josh to stand up. She nods. "Josh, porch. Now." She says and they go outside on the porch together. 

Maddie's POV:

I sigh nervously as we go outside on the porch together. He looks at me and I decide to get straight to the point. 

"Why are you here Josh?" I ask and he looks at me, crestfallen. 

"To visit my girlfriend, of c-"

"Which one?" I ask, tired of his lies. 

"I'm sorry, what?" He asks, confused. 

"Me or Nessa?" I respond and he sighs. 

"You, baby I-" I interrupt him again.

"Don't call me that. Josh, get out of my house and don't come back." I say, trying to remain calm. 

"But I came to visit you baby." He says and I start to get angry.

"One, I said don't call me that! Two, I saw you kiss Nessa!" His face drops. 

"SHE kissed ME!" He replies, putting emphasis on certain words, 

"And did you kiss back?" I whisper. He looks down. "As I thought. Go away Josh, we're over." I say and open the door. 

"That was a real low move Josh, even for you." Bryce yells to Josh as I step inside. 

"Oh you're one to talk B-" We hear before I slam the door. I run to my room, curl up on my bed, and start crying. 

(A/N: Very long chapter and a TON of drama! What did you think? Any suggestions for the story? Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)