You have to fix this

@madsgrimes

I miss you... (oh and I dyed the front of my hair!!)

@joshrichards
Stunningggg
@madsgrimes
Thanks❤️
@joshrichards
Anytime❤️

View more replies...

@haliabeamer 
Bae hits diff with fish lips
@madsgrimes
WKDKEWF I LOVE YOU HALEY
@haliabeamer
So I compliment you and you- ok then🤧

View more replies...

@charlidamelio
Sooo gorgeous💕
@madsgrimes
no u
@charlidamelio
*blue uno reverse card*

View more replies...

@avani
sexc
@madsgrimes
stawp I'm blushing
@avani
Come cuddle me baeee
@madsgrimes
cominggg

View more replies...

@jadenhossler
Come visitttt
@madsgrimes
Soon.
@username
DOES THIS MEAN MADS IS IN LA?! IS SHE GOING TO BE WITH JOSH?!

View more replies...

@addisoneasterling
wtf ur so hot-
@madsgrimes
wtf ur hotter-
@addisoneasterling
What how-

View more replies...

@tonylopez
Nice bathroom 😏
@madsgrimes
shuddup🚁🚁🚁
@fan
I JUST REALIZED THAT'S ONE OF THE HYPE HOUSE BATHROOMS

View more replies...

@fan2
SHE'S AT THE HYPE HOUSE-
@fan3
OMG YES SHE IS
@hater
What is she doing there? She has literally no talent or hype whatsoever-

View more replies...

@hater2
Lol I thought the Hype House was for people who had hype lolll
@hater3
Ikkk all her hype is from her friends lol
@fan4
Stfu.

View more replies...

@username2
THE HYPE HOUSE RE-POSTED?!
@fan5
YES IKRRR
@madsgrimes
🤫🤫🤫

View more replies...

@hater4
ew what's she doing at the Hype House?
@tonylopez
being amazing
@madsgrimes
Tony, ur a legend.

View more replies...

View more comments....

Maddie's POV:

Why did Josh comment on my post?
I only replied how I did because I know people these days will know somethings up if I don't respond and I'm not trying to bring light to our breakup or start drama, even though we never announced we were together. Someone knocks on my door, and me being too lazy to get up, I just yell.

"Come in!!" The door opens up and Bryce comes in. My jaw drops.
Why is he here?
Why is he not with Addi?
Did Jaden and Ant come too?
And Kio?
I smile and get up, going to hug him. He hugs back and I stand back when I realize his lip is slightly swollen and he has a small bruise on his cheek. I gasp. "Bryce, you did not get in a fight?" I ask incredulously. He smiles sheepishly. 

"I may or may not have..." He says. I sigh.

"With who...?" I ask with, even though I think I can already assume the answer. This time he sighs.

"You know... Josh..." He says, looking at the ground. I feel a surge of gratitude then sudden guilt for being happy about that. 

"Are you okay?!" I ask, even though I know Josh probably got off worse. He smiles, confirming my suspicions. 

"Ha... yea... you should see him though..." He says, smirking in triumph. I just laugh, deep down hoping Josh is okay. Addi comes in, soon followed by Vani and Charli, and then Tony and we all just hang out in my room.

Josh's POV:

"Look Josh, you're miserable. You have to fix this." Griffin says as he watches me wallowing in my depression. Griffin, the only person who will still talk to me other than Nick in this house. 

"I know, I know, but how?" I say, not turning to look at him.

"Well... what does she like?" He asks, urging me to think about this. I slightly smile, thinking about her.

"Large romantic gestures, Ice Cream, the beach, childish things, snuggling, you know, everything a perfect girl likes..." I say, smiling wider at the thought of her. He sighs.

"You got it bad, Josh..." I finally turn to face him. 

"Yeah, obviously, I know! But you said I have to fix it! So how do I fix it?!" I burst out, somewhat angrily. He backs up a little.

"Chill Josh, I'm just trying to help you here. If you want me to just go find Anthony and talk to h-"

"NO!" 

"-then I suggest you listen to me," He says. I sigh and cool down, turning to face back at the ceiling. He smiles as I nod, to show I'm listening. "Okay, here's the plan."

(A/N: Okay so I just realized how long this book has gotten and that it's over 40 chapters... oops- lol but anyways, I'm going to wrap this up soon. I will probably make a sequel if you guys want. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)