I'm in.

Maddie's POV: 

I sigh as I look around at all my friends, all asleep all across my living room. I smile as I notice Vani and Ant cuddling on the corner of the couch.
Their relationship is so stable.
I wish I could have that...
I sigh and see Addison also in Bryce's arms. I don't know when they got so close again and Addison claims they are just best friends, but no one sees me and Jaden or me and Kio cuddling, asleep in each others arms. So they're definitely more than "best friends" or "homies". I look down and smile at Charli who is asleep on the ground, completely flopped down. Mads is asleep on the one person chair and Jaden on the other. Payton is like, asleep in the kitchen or something because I think he was eating Pop-Tarts and sugar crashed. Tony is... under the coffee table asleep for some reason. Kio is on the couch in the middle, between the two couples and is asleep sitting so he's not intruding or 5th wheeling or whatever. 
Idk. 
I check the time again.
3:07 am. 
I sigh and unlock my phone. I go to my messages and press the contact I've never used before, and with an exhale, I start to type. I look around, squeeze my eyes shut, and without even looking, I send the message.

Maddie:
I'm in. 

I get the response, almost right away. 
It is only about 12:10 am in LA and they never sleep.

Thomas:
Excellent.
Maddie:
Mhm.
Maddie:
I'm leaving whenever I want though.
Thomas:
Um... there's this thing called a contract.
Maddie:
Haha Thomas
Maddie:
My bathroom alone equals more money than your whole bank account.
Maddie:
I could end your career without even lifting a finger.
Thomas:
Um... okay then. You leave whenever. Sounds great!
Thomas:
So are you coming back with the girls? And are you going to live there? You know you have to make 4 TikToks a day. 
Maddie:
Haha I'll come whenever I please, I'll live where ever I please, and I will make however many TikToks I want a day as I please.
Maddie:
Or once again, I can drop you off the face of this planet.
Thomas:
Um... ok then.
Maddie:
Jk I'm nice but I'm still not signing a contract.
Thomas:
Thank god.
Maddie:
But still don't cross me. 
Maddie:
And so help me, you do anything to my girls, you're gone. 
Maddie:
Cool? Good.
Thomas:
Um... I'm going to sleep...
Maddie:
Yea you do that. 

Read at 3:27 am

I sigh and try to relax.
What did I just get myself into?
As if on cue, my phone dings again. 
It's Josh.
What does he want?
I unlock my phone anyways and read his message.

Josh😭💔🔪:
WHAT. THE. HECK. MADS?!
Maddie:
One, it's Madison to you and two, what are you talking about?
Josh😭💔🔪:
Okay, MADISON. YOU JOINED THE FREAKING HYPE HOUSE!
Maddie:
Why in the world do you think that?
Josh😭💔🔪:
Cuz they're following you. They only follow members.
Maddie:
Okay well, so I did. You don't own me. You can't stop me. We aren't even together Josh.
Maddie:
And how did you find out so fast?
Josh😭💔🔪:
TTR
Maddie:
Oh
Josh😭💔🔪:
And I don't want you to be grouped in with those toxic, stuck-up fakes.
Maddie:
Goodnight.
Josh😭💔🔪:
Wait Mads!

Read at 3:39 am

Josh😭💔🔪:
Okay fine. Be like that. 

Read at 3:41 am

I sigh and turn my phone off, trying to get to sleep.

(A/N: Hi so this is sort of a filler, but what do you think of Mads joining the Hype House or as Josh calls it now, "The House" [If you don't get it watch his new TeaTok.] Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)