Day 3!

Maddie's POV:

I wake up early to Charli shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and see Charli completely ready, Addison brushing her hair in the mirror, and Avani still sprawled out, sleeping. I giggle at her. Anthony is at the Sway House, but him and Jaden are getting away today with Mads, and Payton is coming, he flew down yesterday and is staying in the Sway House so they're all meeting us later. I get up and try to decide what to wear. I end up putting on a cropped, light pink hoodie and ripped denim shorts. I put on socks and slip on checkered Vans. I then brush my hair and straighten it and just do a simple makeup look with just a little eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, concealer, highlight, and lip gloss. By then Avani had woken up and was already looking like a queen. Addi and Charli were making a TikTok as they were waiting for us and I smiled at how flexible they both were. Avani came in behind and did a split. 
These girls have talent... 
Couldn't be me.
They all turn to me when they're done. 

"Ready?" Vani asks, grabbing my hand. 

"Ready." I confirm, smiling down at her. We walk bye and Chase comes over to me. I roll my eyes at him. Charli speeds up and so does Avani and Addi, I'm about to follow, but Chase grabs my arm. Avani lets go of my hand, silently telling me to stay. I sigh and turn to him. 

"Hey, Mads." He says, smiling at me. 

"Um... hi Chase..." I say, not wanting to be rude. 

"Sooo wanna go out some time?" He asks me, shooting his shot. I think Tony hears because he turns around and glares at Chase. 

"Um, Chase, you're 17. You're underage." I say, not wanting to go out with him. I turn to walk away but Chase grabs my hand. 

"I'm almost 18. We could work." I look down and see his painted black nails. 

"Look Chase, let me think about it. You and Charli just broke up and I don't even live in LA." I say, quietly, Josh being the only thing in my mind. "Just give me you're number. We can be friends for now."

He takes my phone and put's his number in and I add mine to his. I see Tony sigh and storm off, running upstairs. 
Tony was actually really nice. 
I'll talk to him about it later I guess... 
I smile at Chase one more time and then head out the door to catch up with the girls. I see them all waiting in an Uber. Addi is in the front and her and Vani smile at me, but Charli turns away. I sit next to her and tap her shoulder. She looks over at me, then rolls her eyes. I exhale, not wanting her to be mad. 

"Nothing happened between me and Chase," I say, outright. Addi gestures for the driver to turn the music up to drown us out, but Avani keeps her eyes glued to us and I know she's going to tell Addi everything later. "He just asked if we could go out, which I completely rejected by the way!!" She sighs and tears start pooling in her eyes. 

"We just broke up, you know that, right?" I wrap my arms around her body and stroke her hair. 

"Of course, love. I know, he's off limits. No Chase. I don't want to be with him anyways. He hurt you, he's underage, and I like someone else." I say comforting her, but blushing at the last part. She looks up at me and wipes her tears. She smiles widely and I look over and see Vani's eyes wide, gesturing for Addi to listen.

"Who?! Who who whooo?! Oh wait! I know it's Jo-" I cover her mouth with my hand. Sometimes I forget she's only 15 (A/N: 16 now, ik, but I'm going to make her birthday next chapter). I blush harder and look down to try and cover it, but it's too late. I'm pretty sure they all already know. 
Oh well, how long did I expect?
We all just talk about dumb stuff and I'm sort of only half listening. The only things I can think about are Chase's black nails, Tony's crestfallen look when I gave Chase my number, Josh and him always being with Nessa, and somehow, Noen makes it into my head, with all the comments about him being "jealous". I snap out of my daze and see Avani waving her hand in front of my face. 

"We're here!" Avani says, laughing at me. 

"Oh, sorry! Just lost in thought I guess..." I say, giggling slightly. They all laugh at me and then we head into the mall food court. In a booth, I see Jaden, Anthony, Mads, and Payton all talking and laughing. My heart rate speeds up as the girls leave to go get us food. Me and Jaden make eye contact and he immediately got up and we ran to each other. When we finally met, we stumbled but didn't lose grip of each other. I start crying again and just hold on to Jaden, my best friend. A while later when we pull apart, Payton is standing and I hug him tightly too, and I thank him repeatedly. He keeps me steady, even though we both know I currently want to collapse. I hug Payton for a shorter amount of time than Jaden and then I turn to Mads, my name twin. She hugs me gracefully but lovingly like the queen she is and I hug back. By the time we pull apart, the girls are back with our food. We all sit down and start eating. 

"Guys, we didn't think this far. We have two Mads'... how do we know which one we're talking about...?" Jaden asks. Everyone laughs, realizing this so true. 

"I can be Maddie instead of Mads!" I say, not wanting to burden Mads with a name change. 

"Alright then!" Payton says. 

"So how did you find a way to leave without Josh or even Bryce?" Avani asks, taking a sip of her lemonade. 

"So I said I was going to The Hype House, Mads and Jaden said they were going to hangout, and Payton just said he would come with me." Anthony explains.

"Also, Bryce is still sleeping because he never stops and I think Josh is brainstorming Youtube content." Mads says, adding on to Jaden. 

"Ohhhh." Me and Charli say at the same time. We all just talk about random things until our food is done, but then we all got up and threw our food away. 

"Shopping time?" Addi asks, looking at all of us. 

"Yessss! Of course!" 

Us girls run ahead while the boys groan, slowly falling behind. 

(A/N: This was a pretty long chapter... but Charli turned 16 today! She's come really far so congrats to her... the next chapter will be her birthday. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's 💖✌🏻)