The Rest Of The Hype House

Maddie's POV: 

I keep my mouth shut. There's something weird about that dude. I can't quite put my finger on it though. I look over at the girls and see Charli and Avani also have their mouths shut and are looking down. Addi stands up and walks over to him. 

"Thomas! How was Six Flags?! Sorry we couldn't make it... this is our close friend Mads! She's going to be staying with us for a week... you know, the girl I told you about...?" Addison says, speaking for all of us, but trailing off at the end. There's a moment of silence as me and Thomas study each other. Wait a minute... I think this is the dude who used to be in Team 10! I scoff and everyone throws me a questionable look. Thomas nods, deciding I'm ok I guess. He holds his hand out. I shake it so I'm not being rude, but I make a mental note to wash my hands. 

"I'm Thomas. Come downstairs, you should come meet everyone else. I think they'll all like you." I flash him a fake smile, but I immediately don't trust this guy. He seems fake and distant, and based off the fear showing on the girls faces, he did something to them. He starts out the door, expecting us all to follow. We all share a look and the 5 of us, us girls and Anthony, follow him. Before I step out the door, I squirt a pump of the hand sanitizer by the door into my hands. As we walk downstairs I survey the people in this room. I see 3 boys making a dancing TikTok, one I immediately recognize as Chase Hudson. I laugh. 
Still Softish. 

The other two look like brothers. There are 4 boys sitting on the couch, just on their phones, one dude live, and a couple trying to tackle each other. No one looks up as we walk into the room until Thomas goes to the front of the room. "Everyone! We have a guest who is staying here for a week!" He yells, getting everyone's attention. They all look up and the dude signs off his live very quickly, saying a quick goodbye. The dudes who were making a TikTok quickly turned the phone off, even though the TikTok wasn't done. I could tell most of them were somewhat frightened of Thomas. He gestures to me and they all avert their eyes away from Thomas and to me. I smile awkwardly and slightly bring my hand up, to wave. They all come closer to me and start talking. 

"Hi! I'm Kouvr! Not Cougar, Kouvr! I'm 19!" One of the members of the couple who was previously tackling speaks up. 

"And I'm Alex, her boyfriend! I'm a youtuber and I'm 19!" The boy who has his arm around her says, and I immediately note he sounds like David Dobrik. 

"Heyyy girl! I'm Larrayyyy! I'm 21!" He says, hugging me right away. I awkwardly pat his back. 
Gay. Ok. 
We finna be besties periodt. 

"Hi, I'm Nick. I'm 19." He says, simply, not seeming to care. I laugh. 

"Sup, I'm Ondreaz, I'm 23." He says, smiling kindly. 

"I'm Tony and I'm 20. I'm also single." Ondreaz's brother says, winking at me. I cringe and look away. 
Avoid him. 

"Yo, I'm Ryland and I'm 20." One says, then looks down at his phone. I laugh at his carelessness. 

"I'm James and this is my brother Jack. We're 17." He smiles and Jack lifts his hand up to a wave. 

"Sup I'm Chase and I'm 17." Still Softish says, smiling fLiRtAsIoSlY at me. Charli rolls her eyes and I remember to ask her about it later. Just then a girl who looks like the older version of Charli comes walking into the room. She's on her phone, but when she notices it's silent she looks up. She immediately runs to me. 

"Oh my gosh, you're Mads right? Thank you so much for being so nice to my sister! I'm Dixie, Charli's older sister! I'm 18!" She says, bubbly. Then she turns to Addison and hugs her. "Addi! Sorry you couldn't make it to Six Flags!" She seems really nice, but also mature. I immediately like her.

"Ok I'm uh... Mads. I'm 19 and yea..." God, did I just embarrass myself. Yup, I did in front of the most famous teens in the world right now. But they all just shrug it off. That's when they all start asking to make TikToks. 
God, I have to stay here for a week? 
Oh no. 
"Um... actually I'm surprising Josh and he doesn't know I'm here so I can't be online at all." I say, because it's true. 

"It's ok, we can make them now and post them later!" Tony says, then grabs my arm to teach me a new TikTok dance as Ondreaz follows behind. I sigh and start learning the "After Party Girl" TikTok dance or whatever. 

(A/N: Hi, I probably forgot someone, [this is the Hype House after the Daisy vs. Thomas drama] just lmk in the comments, but that's it! Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)