Meeting!

Maddie's POV:

I whirl around and start running to the group who just yelled my name. I drop all my things and run like theres no tomorrow. I run into Anthony's arms, and he stumbles back a little because of the impact. I immediately start sobbing into his arms as he protectively embraces me. He's like my older brother, replacing the one who hurt me a long time ago. I hold on to him like my life line. We cling to each other for at least two minutes until someone clears their throat. I let go of Ant and turn to Vani. My smile widens so as I hug the shorter girl. She hugs me tight and wraps her legs around me (in a friendly way). When she let's go, I turn and see Addi standing there with wide open arms and I fall into them. We're around the same height, but she starts stroking my hair and pushes her cheek against mine. Finally I turn and face the last girl, only a little taller than Vani. I hug her, smelling her hair in an older-sister way. She let's out the cutest giggle and when we let go of each other we all embrace in the longest group hug. 
This is where I feel safe...
This is where I belong...
When we finally pull apart, we look at the tears on all our faces and burst out laughing. I look over and see Anthony gathered all the stuff I dropped. 

"Well... I suppose we should get going and stop crying like babies?" I say in a joking manner. We all laugh and Ant grabs my two suitcases as I throw my backpack over my shoulders. 

"Wifeyyyy, you're even more stunning in person like, how?" Avani asks me, taking my hand in hers. I laugh and lean on her. 

"That's what I'm saying 'bout you like whattt?" I respond and Anthony smiles. 

"Taking my girlfriend in the first 10 minutes? I see how it is Mads!" Anthony jokes. Addi and Charli laugh. 

"Sorry Ant, but we're all already married to your girlfriend so too late..." Addi says, smiling. Charli takes my other hand and beams up at me. 

"Madssss you're sooo tall! Why can't I beeee?" Charli giggles. Some times I forget Charli is only 15 and looks up to me like her older sister, she's so successful at this age, I can only imagine how for she's going to get by the time she's 19 like me. She's already a billion times more successful than so many people in this world. We all talk to each other, catch up, and make dumb jokes as Anthony calls an Uber. We are about to exit the airport when Charli makes a gasp of delight. We all look over at her and she points at something. 

That's how we all ended up being dragged into Dunkin' Donuts by a 15 year old. 

Time skip, 30 minutes later:

My jaw drops as we pull up to The Hype House. I mean, my house is big but this is just... next level! They all look over at me and laugh. 

"Get comfortable, this is going to be your home for the next week!" Addison says and we all cheer. 

"So... where's everyone else?" I ask, referring to the other members who have "the hype". I laugh as Charli once again starts dragging me into the huge mansion, rambling on about how they all went to Six Flags today and my room and the mess and some other things, but I'm still in awe so I'm not completely listening. I look back and see the Uber driving away, Anthony struggling up the steps with my bags and Addi and Avani laughing about something. I flash Anthony an apologetic look but turn back when I hear the door open. Charli holds it for me and I step inside, and my jaw drops even lower. 
This... place is huge!
Who paid for this?
The lighting is fantastic!

Wow!
Anthony set's my stuff down by the door and closes it. That takes me out of my daze. Then all three girls start running ahead of me, taking me on a "tour". I look at Anthony and he just sighs and facepalms and I laugh. Then we run after them, and I listen to them rant about things like the tiktok bathroom and how only Chase get's to use it and how Alex and Kouvr's room is off limits and how they have a few cats and how the boys are always up late yelling about Fortnite and how there are a ton of shoes in this house and how everyone shares clothes and some other stuff. We all settle down in Avani's room and decide we will all crash here this week (other than Anthony). We start talking about dumb stuff and I gasp, remembering the gifts. I hand out the items as me and Charli snapped our phone cases on right away, me and Avani put the bracelets on with no hesitation, me and Ant throw on the chains immediately, and me and Addi putting on the hoodies, regardless of the temperature outside. They all repeatedly thank me and we keep talking. 

Time Skip, 2 hours later:

Our conversation is interrupted midway through as we hear the door open and a bunch of footsteps coming through the door.

"They're here!" Addi squeals.

"Uh... who?" I ask, confused. 

"The re-" Avani starts, but some old looking dude poked his head into the room. 

"Um... who are you?" He asks, looking me in the eye. 

(A/N: This chapter was really boring I'm sorry... but I have nothing else to say so... Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)