Boarding School

*Year:1990*

*America*

3rd POV:

Tiana giggled as her sister pushed her high up on a swing set.

"Higher!" she squealed.

"You're crazy!" giggled Natasha.

"Girls! Lunch is ready! Come inside!" their mother called sweetly from inside the house.

Tiana slowly stopped the swing and they both ran inside. There were two wheat bread sandwiches with ham, cheese, and mayonnaise cut in half waiting for the girls.

They sat down and thanked their mother and father for the food.

"Me and your Dad were thinking about taking a little trip down to the beach this afternoon." said their mother.

"Really!?" squealed Tiana.

"Yay!" said Natasha.

Their parents smiled.

"We were going to go see your cousins Lily and Nick too." said their father.

Both girls were filled with joy as they quickly finished their meals.

----

The family was in the car driving to the beach, which was about 45 minutes away.

The girls played games like rock, paper, scissors and sticks in the back seat.

A swerving car caught Natasha's attention. "What are they doing?" she asked.

"I don't know." said their father with concern.

Suddenly the car swerved right into the passenger side of the car. The two girls ducked their head in reaction. Their mother had gotten squished between the metal of the bent car door and her head slammed into the dashboard. Their father who had been trying to pay attention to the road was jerked sideways into the driver side door, hitting his head hard in the process.

The car slid but luckily didn't turn over. The two girls weren't at all badly hurt since the impact mostly effected the front seats.

When everything came to a halt, the two girls looked up dizzily. Natasha gasped and Tiana began to cry as they witnessed the bloody mess on their unconscious parents.

Witnesses pulled over and helped the girls out of the car. The police were called and they had came to the scene.

The young girls watched in tears as their parents were dragged away, dead.

<><><><><><>

3 months later*

6 year old Tiana and Natasha were brought to an orphanage.

They absolutely hated it. All they wanted was to have their parents back. Their caretaker was mean and had an accent they couldn't quite place..

Instead of normal schooling, she told the girls there was a wonderful boarding school for girls in Russia.

"Russia? What the heck is Russia?" Tiana asked.

"A country, dear." she said.

"How would we even get to Russia?" asked Natasha, who had recently started to be called Natalia by the caretaker.

"Oh, it'll be easy. You'll both have plenty of fun there too."

This slightly excited the girls. They wanted other kids to play with.

The woman smiled as she saw their glint of excitement. "Hurry on and pack your belonging dears. We don't want you to miss out on your education, do we?"

"No, ma'am!" they said with smiles and started to their shared bedrooms to pack their things.

-----

Tiana and Natasha were brought over by plan to Russia. It was a private plane with a strange symbol on the side of it.

When the girls arrived, it was a run-down school that looked practically abandoned.

"Well hurry on girls!" their caretaker said.

They were to leave their bags at the door and then were ushered inside and into a large office. A mean looking woman sat behind the office desk.

"Welcome, girls. You are to call me Madame B. I'm your instructor. We absolutely do not tolerate any misbehaving, horse-play, and any thing else of that sort." she said.

The girls were taken aback by the mean and quick introduction. Their caretaker had left the office already and they were alone.

"Follow me." she said standing. She led the pair out the door and into a longer hall. They passed a grand staircase and neared a wall with windows, revealing girls doing ballet. 

"Ooh? Do we get to do ballet?" asked Tiana.

"Do not speak unless asked." said Madame B.

"Y-yes, ma'am." she said and hung her head.

They were led into a strange room that smelt of a doctors office.

"Sit." she said and motioned to two chairs. 

They waited patiently, but nervously, as Madame B messed with a few things on the high up counter.

"Sit still." she commanded and held a needle. Tiana and Natasha became terrified. Since Natasha was the closets, she got a shot first.

Why are they giving us shots!? Tiana questioned herself.

Her sister then became limp in her chair and Madame B made her way over to Tiana. Tiana braced herself as she felt the prick of the needle and then the cold serum pass through her veins. Tiana was confused as to why she seemed so tired suddenly. Her vision became blurry until it was black.

----

Neither Natasha nor Tiana remember this.

All they remember was the blurriness of their parents death and placement in that shitty boarding school. Neither girl questioned it, or rather, were to scared to.

Tiana always just blamed the bad memory on her young age.

Though her reasoning was far from close to the truth.