Twitch

I was remembering almost everything but it was like my brain was trying to stop me doing so.

Instead of a bad headache, my body was burning and had the familiar ripping sensation that I don't know why I remember yet. It was still another blurry memory about a..doctor and a metal table. But that's all I remember.

My body twitched on the floor as I screamed in pain.

What did those people do to me? Why is this happening?

I screamed out again.

I heard the door open and close outside cell as people rushed in. I couldn't tell exactly who because I couldn't focus but I think it was just about all the Avengers. I caught the glimpse of a metal arm.

*Beginning of Memory*

I was bleeding out fast. I saw one of my targets in the corner in a lab coat. The others had left to fight.

The door was slammed open and I scoot backwards to get away from him. I failed HYDRA.

The WInter Soldier will kill me.

But to my surprise he didn't kill me on the spot.

His shoe came us and slammed my face hard. Everything went black.

*End of Memory*

I screamed hence following the end of that memory. It hurt to remember. My skin felt like it was being torn from my muscle and every nerve was being sliced with a 1000 degree hatchet.

Why did this have hurt so much?

"Her body is compulsing!" said Banner over the screaming.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I screamed like bloody murder.

I tried to calm my body. Slowly it began to hurt a little less and was twitching. I felt like throwing up from pain. Black began to spot my vision.

"Tiana? Tiana!" yelled Natasha. I felt like I was in a trance. I wanted nothing more than to sleep and escape the pain.

"Does this have to do with the memory stuff?" Steven asked Banner.

"I don't know yet." he said with a low voice. He was unsure about all of it.

"Why is it happening to her? That is not what happened to me." said The Soldier.

Before I could hear an answer to his question, I fell into the lulling call of sleep.

<><><><><><>

I woke in a hospital like bed with beeping monitors.

"What's happening?" I asked to no one in particular weakly.

Banner turned to me and smiled gently and awkwardly. "You passed out. Your body was compulsing and twitching from pain you were feeling." he said simply. "I can't explain all of yet because I don't have an answer. Get back to sleep and I'll ask you questions later." he smiled and turned back to tinkering with something.

I nodded confusedly and laid my heavy head back down.

I could remember what happened before I passed out.

The pain and..

the Soldier.

He was the one who got my memories erased.

But why did he come after me in the first place?